kassadin bot vs heimer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alvinheimer

11-12-2011

I played a game of Dominion last night bot vs Heimer. Yeah I know, i got suckered into it, not my ideal choice. Surprisingly though it worked decently well.

Early game started well and then sharply declined for me. I started off with catalyst for sustain and a health pot. He was slow to place turrets so he didn't start pushing agressively until after i Q'd him a few times. Once he saw that i was counter-pushing pretty well he started placing turrets and pushed my lane extremely hard, borderline shutting me down. I can only E so much! Plus, his harass matches mine at this level.

So we gain a few levels and i come to an impasse. I have a catalyst and i have the option of RoA or odyn's veil as my first buy. I go with RoA because what is kassadin without the ability to kill? I definitely would have lost a war of attrition vs Heimer. I also pick up some boots and proceed to harassing him and pushing as best i can.

With the help of a gank they manage to kill me and cap bot, but we get it back shortly after cause i already signaled for help. After my first death my next item is Abyssal Scepter for some extra MR. This is where things really go downhill for Heimer. He can't trade damage to me anymore so i harass him mercilessly, forcing him to b and causing my lane to push.

Now, he needs constant ganking to keep me from pushing him. Once i finish my Rabadons he basically has no chance to survive against me, and once i get a lichbane (again for MR and explosions) I can 100% his healthbar.

I was very surprised to find out the Kassadin if built correctly can match/beat heimer bot lane.

TL;DR Kassadin starts out slow vs Heimer but late game is definitely going to win.

Anybody have similar experiences?

hawkraider

11-12-2011

yes, most of the people gaining elo in dominion have realized that hiemer is over rated. there are a number of people who are better than him

Ryconn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Heimer has some definite counters, been playing as heimer and i have noticed that against champs that can out range his turrets can destroy him (cait, vayne, tristana) or champs that can insta-kill him from stealth (eve, shaco)

usually i have been able to at least hold my own but have yet to win a lane against a well played Cait.

but against champs like Warwick or Sion or those that cant close on the little yordle i have been able to shove the lane down their throats.