Dominion needs to change its global passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultimatesjk

11-12-2011

Here's my idea:

10% move and attack speed
10% CDR
10% Armor and Magic Penetration
XP over time
Increased Energy/Mana regen (even more than now, though)
Increased Gold per second

Perfectly suits the fast pace in my opinion

Narogsun

11-12-2011

some champs are beast with CDR and others kind a need it

Melvear

11-12-2011

Plenty of choices to get increased move speed, and attack speed
Very easy to reach 40% cdr, even without runes and masteries (boots+frozen heart, boots+morello, boots+DFG+kindlegem)
Armor is far, far more easily stacked than MR. Top tier MR items: Odyn's (50+10%), Abyssal (57), FoN (76). Top Tier Armor items: Frozen Heart (99), Thornmail (100), Randuin (75), Sunfire (45), GA (68), Zhonya (50)

As far as I'm concerned, the current passive buff is fine.

Phourc

11-12-2011

CDR would be neat, I feel it's a little too neccesary on certain champs currently, HOWEVER movespeed would be ridiculous and attackspeed doubly so (extra scaling for right clickers), so Imma say your suggestion is a bit excessive xP

Ryconn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

the CDR would help make more AP focused champs more viable, would make heimer kinda ridiculous with his rockets but w/e,

but yeah the Attack Speed would make the already good champs over the top...dont like that

as for more mana/energy than it already is would make the bursty champs just spam...again a bad thing...

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Dominion needs ranked nothing else.

Yuan Shikai

11-12-2011

There is a REASON armor pen is higer than magic pen on dom <.< (though, that reason and thus also the aura may very well change with the next patch)

XaoGarrent

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
There is a REASON armor pen is higer than magic pen on dom <.< (though, that reason and thus also the aura may very well change with the next patch)
If it does I will be very disappointed in Riot. AP are already amazing on Dominion, non-bruiser AD on the other hand need that pen badly. People still insist on taking ranged AD on team comps that can't keep them alive and are already lacking early game punch, removing the armor pen would just make this problem worse.

Yuan Shikai

11-13-2011

Oh, I quite agree with you, I just stated what MAY happen ^^ I quite agree the aura should stay the way it is, even after mastery-revamp