Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Late game AD Malph

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fizzlebeef

11-12-2011

= nice

I wish I could just finish build.

sizzackz

Master Recruiter

11-12-2011

pics?

fizzlebeef

11-12-2011

I will next game. Other game I was mvp, this game I ended in 3rd but 1st and 2nd had similar score 20-10-15ish.

I finally got to finish Atma (Berserk, PD, IE, Warmog, Atma), ended with 380-390 ad with brutal strikes active on.

Pretty much early game I get about 7 deaths and sh!t for kills, then after IE, PD it's all killing sprees. Early game is pretty horrid though. I think next game I'm going to play a little more defensively and see how good of a rec I can get w/o those early game deaths.

edit: At one point right at the end 3 squish (nid, yi, shaco) ran to take a point from me, made mistake of clumping - Ult into their faces and with Brutal Strikes on, few auto-hits splash dmg killed 2 and last guy was 1 hit ko, all before they had chance to recover. AD Malph is like a train, just takes awhile for it to get going.

sizzackz

Master Recruiter

11-12-2011

nice sounds like i might have to try a malphite dmg build