Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIllIIllIIllIIll

12-31-2011

I downloaded the client, then came across the PMB error, then i came across this thread, tried it, and now im experiencing the whole "getting to 80+ % then going back to 33%".

Its just dissapointing....but then again, its a free to play game, so of course its gonna suck ass...

FeelMyGoods

01-01-2012

Thank you very much my problem was first with pando media booster not able to connect to server even though when I clicked the test links they WORKED. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit giving a lot of people trouble. Randomly went past the pando part and got to installing where it would just keep asking me where I wanted to save it. Problem solved with this link ;D

Commander Lobo

Recruiter

01-02-2012

wow your soo awesome

Bes

01-02-2012

Nice vacation riot. Get back to work. If no one can download the game how are we getting new people to start playing? 1 roit post out of 17 days saying we know this **** is broken and not fixing it. Thats just poor work ethics.

SgtLost

01-03-2012

so i have tried everything here to no avail. i have over 1k lol games under my belt and had to re install. i cant imagine never having played b4 and having these issues. riot u have a big freaken problem and need to get off ur ass and fix it

saurabh

01-03-2012

This is kind of stupid. I don't get much time to play regularly and thus have to uninstall the game once in a while on my system. Now, when I have some time to play, the downloading of the game has to act up.
For real, isn't undownloadable game a priority problem for a gaming company?

bigeaterslayer

01-03-2012

i love you snugglie where do u live id give u a big old kiss ive been trying to download it for forever and it finally works i love u

jSkar

01-04-2012

Omg finaly riot you guys dont use pando i thought i would never be able to download this game thank you so much i dont like pando at all and this helps so much!!!!!! I love this game and u snugglie!!!!!!!!!!

Tickle My Rengar

01-04-2012

YES! it installed, but unfortunately after 3 days of trying to get league of legends, a stupid message popped up saying sorry, your video card does not support 2.0 something graphics

i used this from sookie or someone similar to that name
North America: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer/SingleFileInstall/LeagueOfLegendsBaseNA.exe

Europe West: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer/SingleFileInstall/LeagueOfLegendsBaseEUW.exe

Europe Nordic and East: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer/SingleFileInstall/LeagueOfLegendsBaseEUNE.exe

BoxingTheStars

01-04-2012

LIFE SAVER!!! Panda is all F'd up for everyone for some reason/