LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

novaRemnants

03-18-2013

Hi there!

This is really helpful because mine and my brothers' new laptops currently have an admin password lock [of which only our dad knows of and he currently can't take it off as he's away] on them for whenever we download most programs and this doesn't need the admin password typed out.

The thing is, I tried it on my laptop, and it was downloading, and a window saying that DirectX can't be downloaded pops up, but there is an option on continuing it or not anyways, and so I press Continue, and after a second or so it says the download has finished!
It launches and the logo pops up, but after a few moments it tells me the PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped responding and then that's that.

However, on my brother's laptop [it's practically the same as mine, but a bit smaller, and mine has a few additional graphics features] it works just fine! Even if it says the DirectX was not able to be installed, it went onto the same phase as mine but the PVP.net Patcher Kernel didn't stop responding, and soon it began doing the patching on the client! Which took several hours, ahaha. But it's fine and dandy on his laptop now!

Also both the laptops came with Windows 8, and I think my laptop had more of the Windows updates installed at the time, if that's any relevant information in any way?

Can anyone help?

AngelZeen

03-21-2013

Hello,

J3lazingFinish

Recruiter

03-21-2013

Can you guys please fix this "not responding" problem. I seriously don't want to get banned. I got forced out of my game about 10 times today. Everytime i reconnect it does the same thing. This is getting really annoying

Master Peace1

03-22-2013

it dont work

Master Peace1

03-22-2013

it doesnt work

Badnik96

03-23-2013

Works for me. Thanks for posting this, I couldn't get Pando to work

u4rDJ9k9vcYy8iRT

03-23-2013

i installed it but when i try and run the game it gives me this error.
"could not connect to the http server. please check that your internet connection is enabled and that your firewall is not blocking access".
i checked my connection and added an exception in my fire wall but it still gives me the same error
if you have any suggestions that would help.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

What about Dominion?

Azn McFly

03-24-2013

I did many things to try to fix LOL.
first thing that went wrong was that thier was a pvp,net kernal wasn't working.
i fixed that...
Now i fixed it but when im going to the game it doesn't show the champions. so i try to reconnect but it won't work
please help....

JesusPowers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

League still wont open what do I do? I even downloaded the North America: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...endsBaseNA.exe and league still wont open.