LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrimDeath92

03-06-2013

Tried again, was promising for a bit then it stopped at 83% on top bar and 72% on bottom. pc crashed

trying right now and it got to 70% on bottom and 80% up top then for some reason restarted granted it jumped from 37% top to 80% and forgot the bottom % jump but still wtf. also the time on bottom goes from 0:00 to -45:37 and back and forth so somethings really messed up.

GrimDeath92

03-06-2013

*******http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...or.jpg********
heres an image

edit: it shot up too 94% (top) and 91% (bot) and is nearly done. then shot down again, so the patcher is having issues. this is from the download and install with the fixed downloader.also changed from that background to the awesome Ezreal Pulse Fire digi-art contest winner image

EDIT: after another hour after posting the game finally works.

239CX5

03-11-2013

Finally. I downloaded another version of this before and it didn't work. Tried so many times with the pando media booster error. Finally found this after allot of googling ^.^

prismcutter

03-11-2013

im having an error that says that bugsplat.dll isn't working or something, anyways I cant play at all. I am on windows 8 64 bit

Raphifiel Carmas

03-11-2013

Thanks you for this Omg the only way to get working on win8 im so happy

prismcutter

03-11-2013

still isn't working for me

prismcutter

03-11-2013

the client still isn't working with me, im getting a pando error I think, im not sure what is going on. anyways, im on windows 8, 64 bit.

TheLastPro

03-11-2013

I do not install two folders...

which may be the problem?

ZeAgent

03-13-2013

it wont even let me launch the app. i downloaded and it brings me to another page where it shows the game again and it shows an applications folder. i try and open league and it sais relaunch ignore and send report. idk what to do

Beauxman

03-13-2013

Do you have any fixes for your Mac users? The patch is taking forever. I have given it 2 hrs and it still says 4 more hours to go. Any help?