LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaetX

Recruiter

02-09-2013

idk if this is the right place to put it, but my game seems to freeze at step 1/2 calculating differences. lol_game_client/release/.0.0.0.144/releasemanifest. after about 20 minutes i just gave up, before my computer crashed this morning and LoL wouldnt work. after repairing it several times, and uninstalling reinstalling. it just froze and wont load. If someone could tell me now to fix this it would be appreciated.

kanevivi

02-09-2013

i have tryed going in game and it crashes and this just started happening. so i figured maybe bad files uninstalled and then went to reinstall and it keeps refuzeing to download save or run on my computer to try getting the exe file to download to do the install wizard part. is this a new issue or is my wall in the way somehow?

edit: ok my firewall blocked it but now i got thye game loaded.... and it still doesn't work.

Janoskian

02-11-2013

I need help, the link doesn't work for me, instead
it just says
'The path to the installation contains unsupported characters. Try moving the installation to a location that does not have special characters, and then try relaunching it.'
please help:/

Superangrypanda

02-11-2013

I can't patch the game because it's saying
"rads_user_Kernel.exe corrupted file
C:\RiotGames\LeagueofLegends\RADS\projects\lol_air _client\releases\0.0.0.239\deploy\assets\storeImag es\content\bundles\lux_single_bundle.png is corrupt and unreadable. Please preform Chkdsk utility"
I've tried deleting some of the files and running a repair and it hasn't done anything to help. I also reinstalled the game with no affect so. halp me?

blesh1K

02-14-2013

Thank you so much, you gave me the solution

Legit Dropshot

02-14-2013

Won't let me download the game from either link is there a problem with the new link now?
I get this error on the original download game link http://gyazo.com/798652092f323996650...png?1360883341
and this one on this link
http://gyazo.com/18e2738f2ab78e88a46...png?1360883452

GrimDeath92

02-14-2013

My issue is i tried to patch and it just froze at 99% on both bars and then i normally fix an issue like this with closing out the client then it just picks back up where it left off, then again it always did this at 33% before and at 99% it loads up to the Skin2 in the bottom bar then my entire pc freezes after that, and League of Legends is the only thing that is doing this.

location NA- Texas
Server -Houston

EDIT- after downloading this, re-installing, it did the same thing. forgot to mention the 99% is actually only from the first time, everytime after that it imediatly starts at 33% on top bar and is in phase 2 of 2 on the bottom and it wasn't always when it got to skin 2, it also has occured at Heimdinger_Mechanic_TX_CM. or something like that. still not working and i really want to play.

not 100% that my server is Houston but its the closest server hub im near granted I live slightly closer too Houston than I do Dallas and idk if there is a Server hub in Dallas.

Edit #2- Well its now restarting the patching from the start but once it hits 33% in the top and starts going through parts of the bottom it stops at the same places as stated above and crashes as well as Heimendinger_Failure01 or something like that, seems like my issue tends to lean towards Heimdinger.

i use Vista and its amazing i can even play LoL with my specs since its a craptop

Dark e maste

02-15-2013

^ This is exactly what happens to me.

NA-Texas as well.

4wesomeness

02-15-2013

I'm sick and tired of this riot it works once then doesn't so have to use up 1 gig of internet every time i want to play its impossible to play this game properly can u just restore the game to when kah zix came out and then start to bring the champions back without any of this BS from the updates.

Mastadon

02-16-2013

Do I have to uninstall league of legends before using this?