LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sofagrisen

01-21-2013

try to delete all lol files and then inslaling lol using links below.

North America: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...endsBaseNA.exe

Europe West: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...ndsBaseEUW.exe

Europe Nordic and East: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...dsBaseEUNE.exe

MindLag

01-21-2013

Tried using that download link,however, it still doesn't work for me.

T800 Terminator

01-23-2013

The link is broken dude. Broken. Was having issues with the league client so i uninstalled and now i cant even re install because riot has broken links on their site. Get real riot come on.

CowgirlCourtourt

01-23-2013

ive never had problems before but now today i bugsplat so go to uninstall and now nothin will come up..this link wont ..nothing..very pissed riot fix plz

T800 Terminator

01-23-2013

ok update to my last post. If you have problems with the league installer link just do a windows update and install all important updates. I guess thats what the problem was. Jumped the gun, my bad.

xXsnakeinthegras

01-23-2013

Today I bought Thresh to try the new champ out. I joined queue, went through champion select, but when the game should've started, it closed league entirely. I re-open league, and I am given the reconnect option, but am unable to even get to the loading screen. I decide that perhaps my installation is bugged, so I decide to re-install from scratch, as this fixed my bugsplat issue in the past. I am able to reinstall successfully, and I join queue again. The SAME thing happens. I CAN'T load a game or reconnect. So, I decide to use my laptop's system restore to potentially eliminate any corruption with pando or directx, whatever the issue may be. I use system restore, and attempt to download league a third time. Guess what? I can't. It won't let me. Either its some"cant connect to servers issue" or "unable to successfully install this part". I dont know what is going on. I even performed a clean boot, disc-aid, defragged, and did every other performance tweak known to man. Googled the **** out of this. NOTHING WORKS. Still cant download. Still cant play. Pissed that I just spent money for nothing... FIX

Aarkz

01-25-2013

not working for me

RlCE BOY

01-25-2013

So, this morning after the Thresh Patch finished downloading, I tried to log in but it told me that I was unable to connect to the servers. I uninstalled League and tried to redownload it from the League website, but then it continued to say that I had no internet connection and kept on asking me to retry. I was just wondering if this was the same problem many of you have and if so, any solutions?

deathgiver25

01-26-2013

wow!!! i have been trying to fix this all night and it was this simple!! thank you!!

Lief Metreor

01-26-2013

Doesn't work for me. I have the problem "pvp.net patcher has stopped working" after a fresh install. It worked on my computer before but I moved the folder's location and then it started happening, now I have reinstalled 3 times and nothing is working. I miss league!!