LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riptar

Recruiter

11-16-2012

i tried tha link and i still get droped at loading screen when trying to enter a match plz help

Stony Tan

11-17-2012

Problems with update... Plz check my attachments...

lucajo16

11-17-2012

I tried this but it didnt solve my issue. I tried turning off my firewall, I tried reinstalling my client twice from scratch and it still says I have
Failed to launch RAD\system\rad_user_kernel.exe screen

The Bubber Ducky

Recruiter

11-18-2012

Thank the great gods of gondor!

ChemicalWelfare

Recruiter

11-23-2012

If this download takes 24 hours. It's better than then 3 hours i've spent looking at error reports that no one on google or any league related website has ever found a solution too.
I've done some crazy amount of reading, editing, downloading and screaming to get to where I am.
And to think there's... this. Quick fix, took less that 5 min.
I've reinstalled the link on the main page 4x now... all 45min downloads.

I feel like this is getting longer than it should be.. just. need to make it clear how grateful I am this exists.

SycoticDuck

11-24-2012

Hey guys i downloaded the game and when it finishes it says i have not downloaded all files and i can't even find the actual game on my pc, and help?

VISlON

11-25-2012

ty

StormWalkerr

11-25-2012

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This worked! The patcher is now doing it's thing like it should be!

~Stormwalker

Astakhan

11-26-2012

Tried this link and still at 100% dropped me out to my Desktop like ALWAYS. i was really hoping this would work but alas i am still where i started.

LeNoBia

11-26-2012

same... I also tried this download hoping it would fix my issues but nope.... pick my champ and then at some point during game loading it will drop me out to my desktop.... i am getting very discouraged here this has been going on for 2 months havent been able to play a SINGLE GAME and I have yet to hear a word from Riot about this issue ,...... can someone PLEASE HELP?!?!?!??