LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poefred

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

I've tried this, but it still doesn't work. After installing it, I click on Play League of Legends, then it says this:

C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/lol.launcher.exe

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I've re-installed a few times, but nothing changing. I don't know what to do D:

Edit: When I click on Play League of legends it no longer does what I explained above, and is now patching the game. So far looking good compared to some of the other people posting problems. Mine only says it has about 20 mins...better than a couple hundred hours I guess lol. But the number is jumping around a lot so I'm just hoping it works in the next hour...

Ok, now its just going to 33% and staying there...

Alright, I'm finally at the login screen. Advice to you guys that are stuck at 33% like I was, it really isn't at 33% the bar is just stuck there -_-... just wait like you normally would and it will eventually let you into the login screen... after all this time though, the servers are too busy to let me in >=o!

Alright my last edit... After at least 4 hours I am FINALLY in...

deman

11-14-2011

been downloading 2 hours with another 150 hours left. fixxxx

edit now stuck at 80%.

TranLe

11-15-2011

Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070005
Error Information:
>SetupNew\setup.cpp (591)
PAPP:League of Legends
PVENDOR:Riot Games (http://www.leagueoflegends.com)
PGUID:92606477-9366-4D3B-8AE3-6BE4B29727AB
$16.0.0.400PAK

help me plz.

Victor Kiriakis

11-16-2011

The InstallShield Wizard gets to the screen where it says complete and I click finish. That's it, is something else suppose to happen? I know the entire game isn't 20 megabytes.

I have a Play League of Legends icon on my desktop but when I click it I get an error that says "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe This application has failed to start because the applicaiton configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

Victor Kiriakis

11-16-2011

I fixed the problem, I think. I didn't have .NET Framework installed. I first installed 4.0 and tried to run the launcher but got the same error. I uninstalled 4.0 and installed 3.5 and now it launched normal.

LordMorango

11-17-2011

This can only be witchcraft --'

ZeroExe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

patcher not workin

GSorin

11-20-2011

Thanks soooo much i had to reinstall 1412341252 imes with out affect -.-

Deathkeepa

11-21-2011

This is **** i still cant connect i still have the problem with Cannot Connect to Maestro

GSorin

11-21-2011

yea WTF FIX IT!!