LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destroy3r1993

09-18-2012

My problem is that when i try to open the league of legends client to play the game it says kernel couldnt not be found and it just keeps getting me the same message now im reinstalling the game and when it gets to 33% when its updating it freezes... RIOT please do something

cordanjollins

09-18-2012

question:

I've been moving LOL onto computer lab computers that run bootcamp but I have to wait for the initial installation (10-15mins) and then for update (1.5hrs).

I dont have all day to sit here to play maybe 2 games and have to leave again. I have copied all the files from when it is fully installed onto my external harddrive, is there a way that I can bipass all of this time and get to playing quicker?

Svicary

09-18-2012

PmB.Exe was blocked somehow was my original problem to it not downloading then I went on to this forum and somehow downloaded I guess since I have the short cut but now when I try to launch it some pvp.net Patcher Kernal or somethings fails and I just dont know anymore anybody know how to fix? please and thanks

majestic chode

09-22-2012

doesnt work NA idk why but i tryed to dl it and it poo's and idn it goes in to a wizzard sheild thing with kassadian on the left asking me to modify my league of legends cliient ???????????????

majestic chode

09-22-2012

never mind i alredy had a ghost league of legends that was interfearing

Deathcruizer007

09-23-2012

started patching and then my comp froze...

Slurhk

09-26-2012

Every time i click on the icon I go back to setup and theres no icon to play the game.

fufa the awesome

09-27-2012

LoL is going to ****

ZheKingz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-05-2012

whenever i open league i get a message saying update failed and it doesnt update, then i uninstall league of legends and reinstall it and it updates fine, but now when i launch league it doesnt open, am trying to reinstall AGAIN now

VolSpawn

10-08-2012

nothing