LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nusabi

08-07-2012

I've tried all 3 options for my N.A. server and nothing. Went to uninstall the game and re-install and I got the error box saying close the game and contact riot. What gives? Options?

TaNg ThE LeGeNd

08-07-2012

Ever sense last weeks update my league start up is their but when i press the big play button it brings up nothing. it will still up date such as 5 minutes ago i got the Diana update. my computer has been running this game for half a year why would it decide to stop now? i was wondering if any one else was having this problem and if any one knows how to fix it. I am gonna go uninstall than instal it.

CareBear Avenger

08-07-2012

Thank you so much!

A Bad Kid

08-07-2012

I have re installed 3 times already once every new day and when I go to launch it every time it fails and then tells me the pvp.net patecher kernel has stopped working and I dont understand because it was fine 3 days ago

help me please

PLAGUEODEATH

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bad Kid View Post
I have re installed 3 times already once every new day and when I go to launch it every time it fails and then tells me the pvp.net patecher kernel has stopped working and I dont understand because it was fine 3 days ago

help me please
I have had the same problem.... idk what to do i disabled the firewall, un and reinstalled it checked all the forums and nothing... i have windows 7 which i changed from my mac computer to play this game and now this...... really getting pissed off all my buddies are playing and i cant join them... does noone have a solution to this problem i had the kernal error and somehow fixed that but now when i press play the app crashed and nothing..... PLZ HELP US RIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Astinaus

08-09-2012

the installed version of this could not be determined
nothing i do works

Astinaus

08-09-2012

same here, what is going on

win will

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

DOUBLR CHECK THE YEARS!!!!
not sure why but i have 2011 after fixing that i can PLAY!!!

crzyguy

08-10-2012

Lol that look really stupid but i just set my computer date to 2011 august and really work i can play now looool

weegi124

08-10-2012

it still wont work for me D: