Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nusabi

08-07-2012

I've tried all 3 options for my N.A. server and nothing. Went to uninstall the game and re-install and I got the error box saying close the game and contact riot. What gives? Options?

TaNg ThE LeGeNd

08-07-2012

Ever sense last weeks update my league start up is their but when i press the big play button it brings up nothing. it will still up date such as 5 minutes ago i got the Diana update. my computer has been running this game for half a year why would it decide to stop now? i was wondering if any one else was having this problem and if any one knows how to fix it. I am gonna go uninstall than instal it.

CareBear Avenger

08-07-2012

Thank you so much!

A Bad Kid

08-07-2012

I have re installed 3 times already once every new day and when I go to launch it every time it fails and then tells me the pvp.net patecher kernel has stopped working and I dont understand because it was fine 3 days ago

help me please

PLAGUEODEATH

08-09-2012

Quote:
A Bad Kid:
I have re installed 3 times already once every new day and when I go to launch it every time it fails and then tells me the pvp.net patecher kernel has stopped working and I dont understand because it was fine 3 days ago

help me please

I have had the same problem.... idk what to do i disabled the firewall, un and reinstalled it checked all the forums and nothing... i have windows 7 which i changed from my mac computer to play this game and now this...... really getting pissed off all my buddies are playing and i cant join them... does noone have a solution to this problem i had the kernal error and somehow fixed that but now when i press play the app crashed and nothing..... PLZ HELP US RIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Astinaus

08-09-2012

the installed version of this could not be determined
nothing i do works

Astinaus

08-09-2012

same here, what is going on

win will

08-09-2012

DOUBLR CHECK THE YEARS!!!!
not sure why but i have 2011 after fixing that i can PLAY!!!

crzyguy

08-10-2012

Lol that look really stupid but i just set my computer date to 2011 august and really work i can play now looool

weegi124

08-10-2012

it still wont work for me D: