LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hameth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

I'm getting the same thing

Fatkillers1

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymiron View Post
I tried the link and now it says Patcher Kernel is not responding.
Restart your Computer then try again thats what happened to me.

Woderwic

04-28-2012

i go into game, then it disconnects me, so i reconnect, i am in game for five minutes and then i disconnect again, and this goes on and on, what do i do to fix this?

Kythulhu

04-29-2012

I recently rebooted my computer and wiped it clean so I'm starting fresh. (I had a lot of unwanted files and corrupted files and it slowed my computer down. I decided it was easier to reset my computer than try to fix it.)

I had the game installed somehow within the last 12 hours. I was away from my computer the day it was installing and when I arrived home it was done installing. Except the patches were "stuck" on 33% ect. The loading was around 200KB/sec but then suddenly dropped to 10KB/sec when it reached 1000MB left to update. As soon as it got to 99% the entire thing would start over. I read that re-installing the game would help fix this but now I can't even install the game!

I used this link before I wiped my computer because I had the issue with PMB and firewall settings and the link worked perfectly and I was able to play LoL. Now I have tried adjusting the settings to allow access to PMB on my firewall but nothing worked, even with the firewall completely off the original game download was unable to install.
The link in this thread fixed the problem the first time without any issue. But now when I try to install it I can't even open up the Patcher screen. I've also tried running as administrator but still nothing. When the game is opened up it will give the League of Legends logo (the one before the Patcher screen) and it will then say "PvP.net Patcher Kernel Not Responding" which will lead me to close the program.

Apologies for making this a long post but I would like some answers. Thank you.

EDIT: I think I've fixed it! I've made it to the PvP.net Patcher screen. I've updated my computer fully (in case there was anything that needed to be updated that was blocking LoL from install for any reason.) PLEASE download this if you have not already! http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=21
if you have already downloaded it maybe it hasn't installed correctly. I think that's what my problem was. Just click the "repair" button if this is the second time installing. If you are having any problems just reply and I'll see if I can be of any help.

See you on the Fields of Justice!

Legendary41

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Help me please it says "Failed to load translation on startup"

TheDestroyer017

Recruiter

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglie View Post
Summoners,
This morning you may have had issues installing the game client from scratch. We have a temporary download which will allow you to install and patch. If you are having problems installing the League of Legends client please use the following links:

North America: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...endsBaseNA.exe

Europe West: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...ndsBaseEUW.exe

Europe Nordic and East: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...dsBaseEUNE.exe
THANKS!!!! Been trying to download it back again because I had a problem with it and couldn't cause of the pando media boost anyway this fixed it up in like 2 mins thanks a bunch man!!!!!!

EpicBaconBits

05-02-2012

Trying to re download game from website.

Download opens, pando media booster sets up.

game download comes up, starts at 800 kbps, constantly drops until it goes to 0 kbps.

Have set firewall to allow all league of legends content yet still wont download.

doudou51

05-02-2012

doesn't work when i open the patcher screen it's all black.

Legendary41

05-03-2012

yeah mee too

Sophitia

05-05-2012

I was having errors downloading the game because of a Pando media booster error (even after disabling all of my firewalls and security settings), but this link worked like a charm! I suggest listing this as a solution to people whom are having trouble getting Pando to install on their machines.