LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dreyfus

04-21-2012

link didnt solve anything, THX =/

dreyfus

04-21-2012

i got an unspecified error on my screen, how do i fix this probalem

liminchun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

still having troble please help

dreyfus

04-21-2012

once step 1 is done step 2 get unspecified error has occured, please send logs. wtf does that mean.

Genjigem

04-23-2012

i have no clue whats goin but so far ive had trouble downloading the patch after i tried playing it and it seem it froze and doesnt want to launch to the sign in part!

Aphylios

04-23-2012

I have unistalled this game 3 times used your link 2 times and im getting stuck at 33% everytime. Before I uninstalled the first time it would show some botchy loading page for the match start screen then it would say some **** and bugsqausher would pop up. I have sent the report 3 times no email or anything to respond to the problem. P.S. all this started with the hecerim release patch....maybe your tech team should focus on what went wrong with that because thats when all this started im just saying.

Aphylios

04-23-2012

I have un-installed and re-installed this game enough times to make a cross-country bus transit seem like a 2 min walk. Point is your link's don't help and they will not help alot of people because its not a problem on our side. All this started with your last patch with hecerim or whatever his name is, maybe you should get your tech team to figure out what some shoddy intern did to mess it up. Im just sayin look at the source before posting fail links.

Elitegod06

04-23-2012

TO EVERYONE:

It is your firewall configuration. I was also having the same problem so i went to a different house with different connection settings. The update could have changed its ports messing up the rest of the game. This would also explain why you cant patch. My game now works perfectly fine so take a look at your firewall configuration and work around it.

DonkeyBalls

04-23-2012

Pando Media Booster has me pulling my hair out. I'm going crazy. I am guessing it is a firewall issue, like above poster said, but I can't get around it no matter what I've done. I've followed all the help suggestions given by the link in the error popup (despite how inaccurate they are.) What to do? I'm running Vista home premium on a 64 bit OS.

Ugawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglie View Post
Summoners,
This morning you may have had issues installing the game client from scratch. We have a temporary download which will allow you to install and patch. If you are having problems installing the League of Legends client please use the following links:

North America: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...endsBaseNA.exe

Europe West: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...ndsBaseEUW.exe

Europe Nordic and East: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...dsBaseEUNE.exe
I am on NA and when I click on the NA link, it redirects me to a site called malware.opendns.com/somethingsomethingetc. and fails to download the client. Any idea why? =(