Rotate sr 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bounty Claws

11-18-2011

I used to play Runescape (until like 2 weeks ago...) then I switched to LoL. LoL is the only game I have ever played there you can move your camera off of your Char...

I cant use unlocked camera because my map awareness sucks(mini map) so if I go off of my champ I wont notice if im being attacked... I know about the space bar thing....

I think LoL should have a rotate camera like Runescape and have it above your champ. I realize this would mess up the whole rendering system and everything(shadows ect...) but I think it would be worth it.

A lot of people like me are quieting Runescape and starting LoL. I think you would keep more first time players if the camera where easier to use.

If you are not going to change how the camera works(I really understand all the work that would go into it... and I understand if you don't do it but I think you should.) Then you should change Summoner's rift to have the bases like in treeline...

If the lighting system that is in place can't be easily changed then this could be harder than it sounds...

I am in love with LoL and am not going to quit any time soon(probably ever...) But I really think changing the camera would be great.

Also if its to hard to make it a free floating camera(like Runescape) make it a 45 degree camera (changes by 45 degrees every time you hit the arrow button or something)

Any way think you for reading!!!

bountyClaws!!

Tigervirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

how on earth is it even possible to play with a locked camera?

My Final Form

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedGranny View Post
yes...

for the worse.

you waste 50% of your command time by moving your camera. talk about disadvantage...
No, you waste 100% of your command time waiting for stuff to come into your screen, and how do you expect to play certain champions, just guess your lasers with lux? or not use your ult with nocturne? leave your teammates to die with shen, or soraka? playing with a locked screen is just stupid.

My Final Form

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounty Claws View Post
I used to play Runescape (until like 2 weeks ago...) then I switched to LoL. LoL is the only game I have ever played there you can move your camera off of your Char...

I cant use unlocked camera because my map awareness sucks(mini map) so if I go off of my champ I wont notice if im being attacked... I know about the space bar thing....

I think LoL should have a rotate camera like Runescape and have it above your champ. I realize this would mess up the whole rendering system and everything(shadows ect...) but I think it would be worth it.

A lot of people like me are quieting Runescape and starting LoL. I think you would keep more first time players if the camera where easier to use.

If you are not going to change how the camera works(I really understand all the work that would go into it... and I understand if you don't do it but I think you should.) Then you should change Summoner's rift to have the bases like in treeline...

If the lighting system that is in place can't be easily changed then this could be harder than it sounds...

I am in love with LoL and am not going to quit any time soon(probably ever...) But I really think changing the camera would be great.

Also if its to hard to make it a free floating camera(like Runescape) make it a 45 degree camera (changes by 45 degrees every time you hit the arrow button or something)

Any way think you for reading!!!

bountyClaws!!
Just so people from runescape can have an easier time switching over?

HuntrKilr

11-21-2011

ITT: some noob plays with a locked camera, complains, wants everyone elses game to change to reflect his inability to play properly.

MagicChicken

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decimalx View Post
Purple has such a vision dis advantage early game you NEED to rotate this map 45 and/or allow us to zoom out even more!

Riot has also acknowledged that Purple has a strategic disadvantage too, due to the ways that Baron and Dragon face. To make up for this, they make it so that purple team has a net* 50 pt ELO advantage, so purple team should usually be the better team going in.

* Note that "net" means that all 5 players put together is +50, not each player individually.

Paralakz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-21-2011

How in the name of everything holy can you possibly play with a locked camera?

Also... Purple does have a minor disadvantage.... It comes out to about one percent in terms of win loss... Which is negligible...

Tydup

11-21-2011

Even without a locked camera, which I have never used, purple is at a disadvantage. The biggest disadvantage comes from facing Kog'maw as a ranged skillshotter. If you have you screen set so you can see what you are shooting at(you are at the very top of the camera's view), then you cannot judge where an enemy kog's ulti will hit as well as if you are blue and have the camera set so you are at the bottom of the screen. Maybe some people judge where it will hit a different way, but I am much better at dodging him when I am on blue.

Ice Battle Mage

11-22-2011

The Y key will toggle the lock, i find it incredibly useful since i am lazy and want my screen to follow my character while doing most things, and just a 2 key jump from where i am assuming most people hold their index finger

though i guess you could instead request the ability to lock with the character off center, im sure people would find good use of that

Loomdun

11-22-2011

I once accidently hit lock camera while playing xerath. Worst experience ever.