Rotate sr 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sqdhd123

11-13-2011

locked camera may help u locate ur champ at all times, but it puts u at a major disadvantage in map awareness. im pretty dam sure the pro's dont play with locked camera's , anyways is super inconvenient having to stare at your champ all the time and not being able to see the brush ahead of you or potential gank opportunities.

pharolemos

11-15-2011

in 3v3 and dominion there is not problem, maybe an additional map, instead rotate 45, can be developed for test.

The Scotch Mist

11-15-2011

For some reason it just annoys me aiming skillshots downwards. I suck at Ashe on purple... lol. Also, I play unlocked but I like to spacebar the camera for teamfights. And you just can't see enough like that. We should have a small 10-15% more zoom so you can see the full range of abilities if you choose to play that way. Wouldn't hurt anyone IMO. It just seems ridiculous to me that if you center your camera, you can't see the full range of some abilities.

I agree with the 45 degrees, I don't see any solid reasoning why they angled the map in the first place except that it's always been that way in other games. They won't make a change like that though.

Swiftzz

11-15-2011

Only lane that is a real disadvantage is bot lane on purple early game, then when you are pushing top lane on purple the HUD blocks vision as well, you just get more real estate when on blue team for vision. Even with unlocked camera.

Hellectika

11-15-2011

The way I play is I set my camera lock button to the spacebar so I can play with a locked screen when I need to and unlocked when I don't. It's a great way to learn how to play with an unlocked screen. It takes a bit of time but now I don't notice any sort of vision disadvantage. I hope this helps anyone having trouble with the camera situation.

Razzor411

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2011

seriously how doeas it put u in a disanvatage just played a game where the enemy team wrecked our nexus truets at 19 min didnt surender i was on purple side ended up wining and had a lot of fun games being purple y u have problems

Nishaven90

11-15-2011

I play with locked camera :-P and I personally press Y to unlock the camera if I want to see beyond my locked camera.

G4M5T3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Alot of people seem to be talking about camera lock, to me that's irrelevant to the purpose of the post, They're talking about the angle of the camera, though I don't mind playing purple, I do understand why some people may have visual problems with the angle of the battlefield, combine with other elements such as the Hud and Map.

DeluxeToaster

11-16-2011

Purple sucks and up until recently i havent had a problem ( i usually mid) but i laned against a garen who was constantly in bushes so i had to play defensive and an agressive shyvana. Playing as kennen its important to land hits and farm but when shyvana is below screen and i cant minion farm because garen is ready to jump me it was impossible to gain xp and kills

iMuse

11-18-2011

I despise playing purple, my camera moves around too much when playing unlocked, so I keep it on lock to avoid it and the angle is brutal because I can't see below me, I've tried playing unlocked and it's terrible... this is why I always play 3s because I don't have many camera issues at all on either side of the map.