Rotate sr 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decimalx

Recruiter

11-12-2011

Rotate SR 45 clockwise so its sideways just like Twisted Treeline! Purple has such a vision dis advantage early game you NEED to rotate this map 45 and/or allow us to zoom out even more!

Isphus

11-12-2011

IMHO there shouldnt be a limit to your zoom out capabilities. What you gain in awareness you lose in accuracy.

Amatzikahni

11-12-2011

inb4 "toplane needs help now"

But on a serious note, don't play with your camera locked. It really makes a difference.

Leib Olmai

11-12-2011

Will never happen.
Map isn't made for this.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

I've never had a vision awareness issue, but I've never played locked camera either. What's the vision issues.... the part that's underneath the menu items at the bottom or something?

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatzikahni View Post
inb4 "toplane needs help now"

But on a serious note, don't play with your camera locked. It really makes a difference.
yes...

for the worse.

you waste 50% of your command time by moving your camera. talk about disadvantage...

LEET LEEDER

11-13-2011

Vision can be an issue, but IMO the biggest problem seems to be the positioning advantages that comes with either side of the map.

Purple seems to have a stronger position for dragon, whereas blue has a stronger position for baron.

Frightfire

11-13-2011

I have to say i honestly hate being on the purple side because no matter how you try and justify, it really does put you at a disadvantage. I have to play two or three times more cautious than if i was blue simply because i will be targeted for a dash from akali or kat early game and get knocked out of lane when on the blue end id be fine. And yes i understand that unlocking the camera fixes it but in doing so as well if you move your mouse the wrong way or try and move to the edge of your view to target you possibly also zip past the target or off view of yourself and then get hit being as you cant counter target or move out of the way when you aren't near your champion in view.Down vote all you want but it very plainly offsets the balance in the game to a degree where if i wasn't such a dedicated player even if i'm losing or may lose i would near every time go AFK simply to avoid hearing the other team brag as if they are the best in the world and hear my team complain because i got hit by an akali ult that was out of my range to see her.

Sexcalade

11-13-2011

Just practise with the movable camera in some bot games, it really helps being able to move the camera. It takes a couple games to get used to but is much better gameplay wise as you can look ahead or at ur buddies lanes without having to hold click on the minimap.

Horrorizon

11-13-2011

Try lowering the movement speed on the unlocked camera.
And don't forget that the spacebar is your best friend.

Anyways I wish that when you're on purple that you would have the same view as when you're on blue. An option to rotate the camera in snap-to 45 degree angles or something would be awesome.
I play purple fine and it doesn't bother me much...I just wish that was an option.