Massive freezes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cireson

09-29-2009

So I was trying to search for another thread that had the same issues, saw some, but with no answers. I'm running on Vista, just installed today, everything installed just fine, but I got online to join a practice game with a friend, received the unknown error that was previously stated, (which could have something to do with it) but when the game started, after choosing my hero, I froze for a good 30 seconds, then I was the last to load, then it froze again for about 30 seconds, then my friend said I disconnected. I had similar issues with Ventrilo when I first installed it, but I had just disable Direct Input and it works fine. I couldn't find anything in the settings for LoL that would cause the mass freezing and ultimately led to my DC.

Anyone else having this issue?

Cireson

09-29-2009

Now if I stay long enough past the freezing at the beginning of each game, I have to reconnect every 5 minutes or less, because it disconnects me. And it's not an internet issue, these disconnects also don't follow a freeze or anything, I'll just be leveling in my lane and then I randomly can't move, then I wait a minute, reconnect, then play for about 5 minutes, then go through it all over again.

reapermaster

09-29-2009

disable your anti virus and see if it resolves the problem.

If you have anything else that watches traffic it can cause issues as well.

In addition if you have any software firewalls, ie windows firewall, I would try disabling them and testing as well.