So They Putting Pre-Mades Against Pick-ups Now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherokeepimp

11-12-2011

Is this because of lack of players?

If so that is a BS reason to do this.

TouchinMyself

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
Is this because of lack of players?

If so that is a BS reason to do this.
Its like this in SR too. If they cant find a premade they put them against randoms. Was it a FULL premade?

Mailius

11-12-2011

I actually have been put against a full 5 man premade as a solo queue (my team was maybe a 3 queue, and one other solo queue). Yeah it kind of sucks, but when the 5 man team has a 25 minute queue, that kind of sucks too, and I think it's better they give them a game at the expense of the other players than leave them in queue. Speaking as someone who's experienced really long queue times as a result of playing with other people.

Elealar

11-12-2011

It's always been like this. Unfortunately, it's rare enough for similarly skilled 5s to queue so only way to give them decent games is to put them up against pick-ups. I know EYES on EUW tends to invariably face pick-ups simply because they're the only full team that are any good queuing for Draft Mode Dominion.

Cherokeepimp

11-12-2011

It's just kind of BS when you face the same pre-made 3 times a row and get killed 400 something to nothing, it just seems totally unfair. I had to stop playing because what was the point if I was just keeping on playing against the same pre-made.

If there isn't another pre-made to play against, guess what? You should either be stuck waiting or duo que'ing worst case.

FeyChey

11-12-2011

if you are constantly getting matched up with the exact same premade...something might be wrong..maybe wait 2 minutes before queuing up?

Argotto

11-12-2011

Happens far more often in Dominion for sure, but what is a premade suppose to do if no other premades are available to be put up against?

No where near as many people are playing Dominion as opposed to SR, so it is just something we have to accept.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
It's just kind of BS when you face the same pre-made 3 times a row and get killed 400 something to nothing, it just seems totally unfair. I had to stop playing because what was the point if I was just keeping on playing against the same pre-made.

If there isn't another pre-made to play against, guess what? You should either be stuck waiting or duo que'ing worst case.
ran into the same 5 man premade 3 games in a row last night while duo queueing..

worst thing is the premade claimed to not be a premade ( what are the chances of the same 5 players being put on one team 3 games in a row.. ? ) and they talked trash.