Jax has 100% Parrrley Dodge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Running Naked Fat Man

09-29-2009

Lets head off the flamers first....

1) No Banshee Veil wasn't involved, spell/skill cancellation of any kind was not even present in the game.

2) I know how to play Gang Plank, for that matter the person playing Jax knew how to play

3) Yes I made it a point to test this....

Now to the bug...

I have noticed that Jax has a 100% Dodge Chance against Parrrley. I was recently in a game, playing Gang Plank, and an opponent had Jax. Now the person playing Jax was good, and I give him/her credit for that. However the entire game Parrrley couldn't hit Jax, he had a 100% Dodge against Parrrley.

Now I am not saying he dodged almost all of my Parrrley, I am saying he Dodged EVERY parrrley. I even went out of my way to find him, and shoot him. Every time to watch it miss. I understand Jax has an extremely high Dodge rate, but this is crazy. My Parrrley would miss, yet I could walk up and slap him with my sword.

Again, this was a 100% Dodge rate against Parrrley, without question. Is this a known bug?

criptix

09-29-2009

just unlucky i think, played some games with gankplank vs jax in the last few days and my parley hitted
but nevertheless the whole game no shot on jax is pretty unlucky

boni

09-29-2009

Was there a Teemo/Corki with him in the lane? Parrrley also doesn't hit if you're blinded.

Running Naked Fat Man

09-29-2009

Negative. As far as character and items go, nothing in play that would effect it not hitting. The only other weird thing today was the previous game my good friends Ultimate wouldn't work, the entire game. He had points into it, but it wouldn't go off....very frustrating.