Pirate Citrus Vs Warwick ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summernight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2009

Is lvl 1 citrus that you can get at level 1 and costs almost no mana supposed to cleanse Warwick's ult completely? I mean break the stun and result in 0 dmg.

I only ask because I just don't understand the game balance of that...

And if you are stunned... how can you drink... you are stunned. It doesn't make sense.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2009

i made a post about this once. about how its the only ability that you can use while stunned, which doesnt make sense, BECAUSE HE;S STUNNED. if he is stunned/paralyzed, HOW THE **** CAN HE LIFT HIS ARM TO EAT THE FRUIT?!?! by working the way it does, it defies the very definition of a stun. most people agreed with me, but those who didnt could never bring anything remotely valid to the argument.

Spen

11-21-2009

He is eating citrus to cure scurvy, not to cure stuns.

So just imagine he is sick and not stunned, its like a side effect of the citrus.

Yeah...

P.S. This is why I take cleanse a lot of the time - 60 second CD cure-all is amazing.

1337SuperNewb

Recruiter

11-21-2009

Because having a skill whose main purpose is to remove stuns/paralysis that can't be used while stunned paralyzed would be pretty silly.

PhantomChaos

11-21-2009

While it WOULD be silly if he cant cast it during stun/paralysis, the effects say it all. He's supposed to be STUNNED. PARALYZED. NOT FRIGGING ABLE TO MOVE HIS DAMN ARM TO EAT SOME DAMN FRUIT!!

*ahem*

The point is: It just defies logic. Stun/paralysis = unable to move at all. Eating scurvy = moving arm to mouth.

W.
T.
F.

(P.S. I don't really mind him having 'cure scurvy', but the part where he can recover from stuns while IN a stun is pretty illogical and just plain mad.)

Bregan

11-22-2009

if he has something like cant be stunned for 2-3 seconds after casting, that would be much better.

jerzy

11-22-2009

I think the general idea here is, how is it that an ult can be countered in such a small way? You don't need heaps of god, you don't need huge mana or hp, you don't really need much of anything other then one skill point in a skill available at level 1. You'd think an ult wouldn't feel so insignificant so quick...

sick dogg

11-22-2009

What's the CD on Remove Scurvy?

Shillen

11-22-2009

Working as intended. You're not supposed to use your ult on pirate.

Onlyashadow

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzy View Post
I think the general idea here is, how is it that an ult can be countered in such a small way? You don't need heaps of god, you don't need huge mana or hp, you don't really need much of anything other then one skill point in a skill available at level 1. You'd think an ult wouldn't feel so insignificant so quick...
No characters should have an advantage over any other character!

remove scurvy vs warwick's ult!
Kassadins teleport vs anyone!
Blinding shot vs melee!
stun vs running away!

Ashe only, summoner's rift only, no items, no special abilities.

Or you could adapt and fight intelligently.