Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Mastery: Demolitionist .. Worthless on Crystal Scar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noetherian

11-12-2011

I was looking at the incredible new Mastery trees that were just released. Overall, I really like the changes. However, I had a question about the Demolitionist Mastery in the Offense tree (which grants bonus tower damage) ... Is Demolitionist worthless on Crystal Scar?

Darmival

11-12-2011

well since you aren't attacking the towers with basic attacks .............. derp

Elealar

11-12-2011

It's fully possible they'll add some minimal capture speed increase to it and Siege Expert. As they stand, yeah, they're 100% useless on Dom.

Reynmaker

11-12-2011

How is this thread not rhetorical ? we cap towers in CS, not damage them. Not applicable, don't use it.

Señor Pancho

11-12-2011

they could add 2/4/6% capture speed, or 3/6/9%

considering +cap speed mechanics dont stack anyway...

FDru

11-12-2011

Quote:
Reynmaker:
How is this thread not rhetorical ? we cap towers in CS, not damage them. Not applicable, don't use it.

Because when you're channeling a turret in the green it's considered healing.

That attacking a node might be considered "damage" isn't exactly an outrageous question.

Reynmaker

11-12-2011

Quote:
FDru:
Because when you're channeling a turret in the green it's considered healing.

That attacking a node might be considered "damage" isn't exactly an outrageous question.

I honestly think that RIOT has learn't their lesson with ambiguous details by now. I read through all three Trees and what was applicable to Dominion was mentioned explicitly. I don't interpret "basic attacks deal 10 bonus damage to towers" as "Channeling may now occur a percentage faster"

Phourc

11-12-2011

Yep, demolitionist and siege commander will be fully, 100% useless on dominion.

HOWEVER at a whopping 1 point each, even if you accidentally run them you're not losing much.

NetherGate

11-13-2011

Quote:
Noetherian:
I was looking at the incredible new Mastery trees that were just released. Overall, I really like the changes. However, I had a question about the Demolitionist Mastery in the Offense tree (which grants bonus tower damage) ... Is Demolitionist worthless on Crystal Scar?

I opened a thread that was somewhat thorough in discussing all of the changes, and I encourage everyone to give their opinions on the changes made. Its called "New Mastery Tree's" and yes there is an apostrophe in it.