Inside Design: Masteries in Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Weasel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Yeah, I'm not liking the new pages very much. I enjoy that I still can play offensively with putting lots of points in OFF but I feel like now that's my only option. The other two pages just aren't worth it for me and there is no longer this nice 21 9 type of spreads you can do to get that 9th point in each one that would give you something awesome. But oh well I doubt this will get changed anytime soon. I recommend keeping the other books for classic and the new ones just for dom.

XxChazxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

lol broken ****

ChewyNet

11-20-2011

now this really ruins it for offensive junglers like Udyr....

putting the smite mastery in the defensive tree? thats great for TRAINING yourself to be a jungler but very very poor for actual jungling characters. Every jungler has taken offensive masteries period, and now I'm forced to choose between getting an extension on my buffs (not going to not take this obviously) or an increase in damage or get my smite mastery

now, if this was to have ghost and smite switched it would be GREAT since ghost is more of a defensive spell than smite is...

Chops209

11-22-2011

how to jungle with the new masteries
'

xSilverCrown

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Dodge </3