Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else feel like RIOT has given up on champ lore ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigmeo

11-15-2011

Quote:
PandaCodeRed:
No one buys champions because they have awesome lore

I bought kassadin because of his lore only, also the lore of some champs have been the deciding factor on whether to buy it or not, i like some character in my champs.

Pigmeo

11-15-2011

Also it has been more than a month since the last JoJ, shyvana has yet to get a judgement and by the looks of it, neither will Fizz.

Maybe, like a summoner before me said, thats the reason we are angry, though we shouldnt really be... i know i am

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-15-2011

Re-post:

I'm starting to get the feeling that Riot is saving all the lore for Season 2, where they can finally start Volume 2 of the JoJ's.

Regarding the Judgements, I feel Riot really wants to get Season 2 out, so they're redirecting all their energy to bringing that out as soon as possible. So we may not get a Judgement for Shyvana and Fizz any time soon, though I could be wrong.

That being said, I'd like to hear from a Rioter on what's going on at the Lore department.