Anyone else feel like RIOT has given up on champ lore ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigmeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaCodeRed View Post
No one buys champions because they have awesome lore
I bought kassadin because of his lore only, also the lore of some champs have been the deciding factor on whether to buy it or not, i like some character in my champs.

Pigmeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Also it has been more than a month since the last JoJ, shyvana has yet to get a judgement and by the looks of it, neither will Fizz.

Maybe, like a summoner before me said, thats the reason we are angry, though we shouldnt really be... i know i am

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-15-2011

Re-post:

I'm starting to get the feeling that Riot is saving all the lore for Season 2, where they can finally start Volume 2 of the JoJ's.

Regarding the Judgements, I feel Riot really wants to get Season 2 out, so they're redirecting all their energy to bringing that out as soon as possible. So we may not get a Judgement for Shyvana and Fizz any time soon, though I could be wrong.

That being said, I'd like to hear from a Rioter on what's going on at the Lore department.