Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fizz, the Tidal Trickster Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalek Caan

11-12-2011

Quote:
RinAntiflyer:
and shyvana's ulti, which gives her all three bran new looks spells! I love it too.

I don't think you've ever played this game. How does Nidalee not have the exact same thing?

Gigalein

11-12-2011

Glad to see League of Legends did awesome things while I was offline. Posting in an epic thread!!!!

EternalSleepers

11-12-2011

I will get it just for the sharks

MissBesy

11-12-2011

lol he's so cutee but he looks squishyy

Demonpaladin

11-12-2011

.... Oh how I need to spam win matches so I have enough IP to buy this guy. Hahahaha

Toonation

11-12-2011

wait so you will build him ad/as with some magic damage items im guessing? like something like Sorcerer's Shoes or Mercury's Treads then like Wit's End bloodthirster Madred's Bloodrazor and Frozen Mallet or something ?lol ugh i just wanna see how he plays x.x.

I wanted him to be more of an AP water user but i have ips to spend, wander if you offtank effectively with him :O

angrymexican

11-12-2011

Quote:
Resume:
I guess he'll turn the tides of every battle.

this guy is a genuis

xBest Sodium Na

11-12-2011

I knew the shark was gonna be his ult! Xd

KiteMeGood

11-12-2011

Bilgewater: Causing Grevious wounds and killings mundos since season 1

SutterCane332

11-12-2011

Quote:
Resume:
I guess he'll turn the tides of every battle.

I guess...until 2 week , when they will get enough RP , they will nerf it like every champ, that's how it goes. Just take Kog maw, a few month ago get a little buff cause prob. no one bought it, and just now.... a nerf...as if he needed lol. Like grave , he's not so OP, but they continue to nerf him until he become a ****. Buy a champ for a 2 week glory...sound good for a new champ Tag.