Fizz, the Tidal Trickster Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrapmetal7

11-12-2011

i need to see the champion spotlight before i for sure by him but he sounds good

JustinKasey

11-12-2011

He seems fake to me. I could be wrong. hopefully I'm wrong so we can play him and own.

JustinKasey

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrnek na kafe View Post
Again, why dont you come with something NEW. Seriously, you ran out of ideas already? Than use your "champion concepts" forum for this. It is all the same, just differently looking. "deals bonus damage, strikes twice, dashes to the target......" You just take existing abilities from other champions, make different looks to it and make "new" champion.... All these lack fun factor. When I hit hook with Blitzcrank I feel so satisfied. Here, maybe I will feel satisfied once I will see that shark. Oh yea, 15s cd ability vs ultimate with like 110s. Nice.
Nobody has a shark, and nobody can become untargetable then bounce to a point of your choosing.... *shrugs*

Xervous

11-12-2011

so he gets a flashpool?

Skappel

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
This ought to tide you over.
About time league of legends gets a water champion almost seems like forever of a wait to see this come out you should make another one I highly recommend making something similar to morphling from Dota with a Tidal wave as an ultimate maybe? I'm just saying I think it would be pretty insanely cool.

-Thanks riot

kbkillr

11-12-2011

Wow he sounds really op untargetable no unit collisionand he can't flzsh told another location.really trying told make noobs cry eh riot

WorstTristNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

inb4 omg i can never hit fizz! he so OP

Matches

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

so this champ has

a gap closer
dot/steroid
untargetable
knock back
and ignores unit collision.

What happened to picking your champs benefits? Why give him all of them?

Don't get me wrong, he sounds like a cool champ. But why does he need all of that in his kit?

CHEWYARMS

11-12-2011

Should of made the shark a mount..

drzombieface

Recruiter

11-12-2011

I wonder where they got the idea for the shark....hmm....