Fizz, the Tidal Trickster Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hrnek na kafe

11-12-2011

Again, why dont you come with something NEW. Seriously, you ran out of ideas already? Than use your "champion concepts" forum for this. It is all the same, just differently looking. "deals bonus damage, strikes twice, dashes to the target......" You just take existing abilities from other champions, make different looks to it and make "new" champion.... All these lack fun factor. When I hit hook with Blitzcrank I feel so satisfied. Here, maybe I will feel satisfied once I will see that shark. Oh yea, 15s cd ability vs ultimate with like 110s. Nice.

DarkMyste

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

this guy going to be hated by next week and i can see it now threads about fizz being oped!!

i will love this character next to my teemo and other assassins fighters i am so going to learn him in and out

420Azn

11-12-2011

why do the two bottom big tooths of the shark so messed up lookin in the pic?

Toxic Gerbil

11-12-2011

OP passive but other than that he looks good.

MyLilDeathPony

11-12-2011

I love the ingame model, the animators did a good job! And yes he resembles Stitch, but not too much. Will be buying!

Drrak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyeYDrTqFsg&feature=related

Cheekies

11-12-2011

WOW Riot I hand it to you, this is an awesome concept and I think you have done his abilities right. He is super cute too, I can't wait to buy!!

MARVEL Gambit

11-12-2011

OMG hes ugly....
i expected more of the art... and also the champ
he is too.....
Happy...

SelGanar

11-12-2011

Um... Am I the only one who sees him being untargetable as a problem? pre-nerf Vladmir all over again?

Baisin

11-12-2011

So... He can be AP or AD, its right?