Where the hell is Kog'Maw? :'\

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirkOfPerk

06-26-2010

The last many 6300 IP champs have been meh to garbage. We are actually learning not to splurg like idiots.

Ingriz

Recruiter

06-26-2010

i would also think kog isnt as popular as the other 6300 heros because back then riot wasnt pumping out as much heros as they are now, which gave people time to save up for that new hero.
Now the heros are coming out in 1-2 weeks of their announcement, as opposed to the 2-3 weeks of waiting/saving for that hero.

Rhynocerous

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
All the idiots who build him like they build Teemo think he's bad and have stopped playing him.

On the other hand, all of the people who build him intelligently are on mad winning streaks.
I practically crapped my pants laughing when I saw his recommended items.

How are you building him?

SyZ4

06-26-2010

When you release a new 6300 champion every week it's hard to keep up

Just keep playing 10 hours a day guys so you might be able to afford all the new champs

Never mind you'll never have the runes for them

That's ok, that's what Riot points are for !

Str1k3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

Expensive and Not Noob-friendly

SyZ4

06-26-2010

Both Kog'maws on my team went something like 2/10, went AD because he's clearly not a caster, and caused me two losses

Good thing when I play well I can overcome feeders and turn the game around .... oh

aluminumfoil

06-26-2010

i play him as pure AP and i do not too bad, lots of QQ about ult though... love it

Mailius

06-26-2010

I think he's not as popular because he doesn't generate big numbers or kill people insanely fast (that I've seen). Instead he tends to whittle them down then finish them with his ult as they try to run. Also, it's not clear how to build him since he has a skill that wants attack speed, one that wants physical damage and some that want ap, and the recommended items are extremely odd/poor.

Also he's pretty squishy and takes a decent touch to avoid dying to yi/olaf type heroes or anyone hardy enough to run through the team to him (like Shen or Mundo).

(taking this space to complain about his passive, which sucks, and even if you get someone with it, it's more like a consolation prize and makes you wish he had something to live longer).

Epityr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailius View Post
I think he's not as popular because he doesn't generate big numbers or kill people insanely fast (that I've seen). Instead he tends to whittle them down then finish them with his ult as they try to run. Also, it's not clear how to build him since he has a skill that wants attack speed, one that wants physical damage and some that want ap, and the recommended items are extremely odd/poor.

Also he's pretty squishy and takes a decent touch to avoid dying to yi/olaf type heroes or anyone hardy enough to run through the team to him (like Shen or Mundo).

(taking this space to complain about his passive, which sucks, and even if you get someone with it, it's more like a consolation prize and makes you wish he had something to live longer).
He also doesn't have an escape skill nor fast movespeed. Just the slow that has a 14 second cooldown.

CG Uz

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
Garen had a TON of hype behind him. The tag "melee ashe" will do that. Secondly Kog is twice the cost which will obviously make him a bit more of a rarity.
twice the cost doesnt seem to effect ezreal does it?