Where the hell is Kog'Maw? :'\

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenova

06-26-2010

Don't listen to the hype or a bandwagon... read his abilities, watch a game play vid, make your own informed decision.

Phevnil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

I bought him. Realy fun, he quickly became my new favourite. I have only played three games with him though, so I haven't worked out the best build. Is it just me or is he a ridiculous farming machine?

GosuOP

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenova View Post
Don't listen to the hype or a bandwagon... read his abilities, watch a game play vid, make your own informed decision.
I like him. But I liked Garen too. I'm not sure if it's just me, but if some champions are overplayed, I lose interest. I'm guessing it's just me, but I like playing champions that would define me. And if I see that champion being played every single game by both teams, then yeah... =\

Xenova

06-26-2010

Then play an underdog champion.

Sad truth is if you aren't playing one of the strong champions in this game don't expect to have much fun because everyone else will be.

Joyful Sadist

06-26-2010

I think Kog Maw is played normally. I've seen him throughout my games this week, not in every game though.

seresibyl

06-26-2010

He suffers from "Run at him and he dies" syndrome.

In any level of play where people aren't afraid to engage (okay, I mean, when people are better able to judge how the fight will go) Kog'Maw suffers.

He's definitely a good champion. He's just a bit too easily rushed.

BewareBEAR

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GosuOP View Post
Should I get him? The reason why I didn't get Garen is because literally everyone wanted to play him. I remember a time where people would queue-dodge so many times because they didn't get Garen. I don't want that to happen to me. :\

It's not an issue for Kog. I have only had 1 instance where someone else wanted to play as him, it was a 4-man premade(which I detest playing with) and the way they asked for him was rather rude so I kept him and got dodged, haha.

Although one thing I notice is that people are awfully harsh on new champions.
"OMG its KOG I have YET to see a good kog player lolz I got ashe I got mid"
on the first few days he was out. Also if things go wrong everything is your fault.

It's not so bad now but it can be tiring when people who play the same old champs with the same old guides and tell everyone else they suck if they don't play a ranged carry that is established as godly damage. The plus side is that the TF and Ashe on the other team don't realize you are the one slicing away their health with artillery and Bio-Arcane Barrage. Plus your WTFHAX when you die and suicide bomb them.

In short: there are advantages and disadvantages to playing a brand new champion. In the end you have to look at his abilities and decide if he look fun for YOU to play.

RaspyTurnover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

He's so cute and fun to play.

And now I only see a few of them.

I see Malzahar more than Kog atm.

JudoPunch

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
All the idiots who build him like they build Teemo think he's bad and have stopped playing him.

On the other hand, all of the people who build him intelligently are on mad winning streaks.
Do tell?

OMBlah

06-26-2010

Kog Maw is super fun to play!
I love him, but he dies a lot which is why his passive is there =P. If you don't die that's because your just being an annoying kiter which Kog excels in.
People just aren't used to dying and they think he's ugly when he's actually adorable.