my mistakes when playing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XDireWolfX

11-10-2011

i often go into a fight not knowing there is a trap or someone on there way there
i occaisional over extend and die
i accdentily move into tower range quite frequently early game
i cant play amumu at all >.<
i sometimes face check bushes with like, 3 people in them

these are pretty much all teh thisng that i do wrong in a lol game. i dont think anyone else can admit this. almost everone i see immediatly points at a low scored person and says "omg stupid noob you u make us loose game" when ever something goes wrong to avoid the blame

back to the mistake thing. no-one who has ever played lol (except for the very new) can say they have done any of these things so before you rage at someone,look at your self
anyone else strong enoough to admit mistakes, post the most recent dumbest thing you have done in lol, mine would probably be when i was playing master y i was fed and i went in 4 a i v four quadra kill bu as i was fighting the cho' i died almost instantly due an un-noticed thorn mail

jukechu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

All you gotta do is play, get a group of friends that know the game better and have them help you out a bit. slowly but surely you'll make less mistakes.

TheLamentingLoon

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutero View Post
All you gotta do is play, get a group of friends that know the game better and have them help you out a bit. slowly but surely you'll make less mistakes.
This. Playing with a group of friends is how I am currently learning and it has been a great experience. And yes I make my mistakes but I have seen a ton of experienced players make them as well. It comes with the territory.

Kiddalee

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDireWolfX View Post
How is this a mistake? Because the community is telling you "Amumu is OP," right? That doesn't make him OP. Not being in religious obedience to the meta is not a mistake. Hell, it's better, because you are harder for your opponents to predict.

EricGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

It's not a big deal,buddy.Almost everybody will make a little mistake when he just start playing.It is not shame to be a noob,but u ganna need more practise to be more and more experienced.Because it's also not good to be a noob as always

MetaSolaray

11-11-2011

My favorite happening was when I face checked a bush thinking all the enemy was about to engage my teammates taking down mid inner turret....they were going to engage....just so happen to be waiting in the same bush I was facechecking....Fun times ^_^

NakedGranny

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDireWolfX View Post
i often go into a fight not knowing there is a trap or someone on there way there
i occaisional over extend and die
i accdentily move into tower range quite frequently early game
i sometimes face check bushes with like, 3 people in them

these are pretty much all teh thisng that i do wrong in a lol game. i dont think anyone else can admit this. almost everone i see immediatly points at a low scored person and says "omg stupid noob you u make us loose game" when ever something goes wrong to avoid the blame

back to the mistake thing. no-one who has ever played lol (except for the very new) can say they have done any of these things so before you rage at someone,look at your self
anyone else strong enoough to admit mistakes, post the most recent dumbest thing you have done in lol, mine would probably be when i was playing master y i was fed and i went in 4 a i v four quadra kill bu as i was fighting the cho' i died almost instantly due an un-noticed thorn mail
If you're looking to hire a proof reader, I'll do it for $2.95 a minute.