Is there any time-line for Ranked Dominion yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raidarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

^

Diagas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

I thought we were getting ranked queue when Season 2 started? I may be wrong though.

WaterD103

11-11-2011

Next patch

GeneralStan

11-11-2011

Now please

Cherokeepimp

11-11-2011

No they would rather wait until everyone gets bored and quits before they implament ranked because they are stupid....

Klyern

11-11-2011

Dont say derp stuff, i seen ppl with way over 600 normal wins play ranked, ppl play ranked because its ranked not because its fun lol, they will keep playing ranked even after getting sick of the game.

Cherokeepimp

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klyern View Post
Dont say derp stuff, i seen ppl with way over 600 normal wins play ranked, ppl play ranked because its ranked not because its fun lol, they will keep playing ranked even after getting sick of the game.
Thank you for proving my point dumba$$, without rank the game is boring and people will just quit.

Xyirx

11-11-2011

I think they need to do more decent balancing on champions and map first before it becomes available for ranked.

aim1essgun

11-11-2011

I think it's close enough to balanced for ranked. Just give us 6 bans. There are so many strong Dom heros that are underrated and underplayed, which makes the balance seem worse than it is, IMO.

mufins

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Next patch
i was hoping for it this patch but the preview doesn't mention it at all. also they said last patch they had some aggressive changes in testing for dominion yet none of those were in the preview either. oh well... =/