League of Legends pre-season to begin October 27th 2009!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsuku

10-01-2009

nice to know that we r keepin the accounts

Shillen

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
From what Ive understood, it will be a semi-launch. Pre-season is gonna be open-beta and the period to finish the game before the actual launch.
This is not correct. The launch is October 27th. Open beta will be before that, for a short period of time. I'm guessing one week.

stacksident

10-06-2009

Q: I pre-ordered, when will I be able to redeem my code?
You will be able to redeem your pre-order code on October 27th.

Q: Will I be able to keep my Summoner name and account after the beta ends?
Beta testers will be able to keep their Summoner names and accounts after the beta ends.

If I pre-ordered and gave that key to a friend, do I have to use his account name when the official game launches, or can I redeem my pre-order code for MY personal account?

Can someone PM me?

Vader Clay

Adjudicator

10-11-2009

Why would you open up the Pre-Season on a Tuesday? Seems more sensible to open it up Thursday or Friday, when the week is winding down, and people don't have to go to work or school.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents on the subject.

Chromax

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader Clay View Post
Why would you open up the Pre-Season on a Tuesday? Seems more sensible to open it up Thursday or Friday, when the week is winding down, and people don't have to go to work or school.

Tuesday have always been the release date for most games.

danielklein

10-22-2009

Is this still happening? I mean, with the Open Beta before it too?

Zero Control

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader Clay View Post

Are you freakin kidding me... let me tell you why.

For the last two or three online games I took a tuesday off to participate in and enjoy... what a waste of a day off. Almost every single one failed on launch day.... servers were delayed till past noon or 4pm, then they sucked when they came up and went down for hours of maintenance later on.

NO. you want this tuesday or MONDAY. Let them work out all the bugs so when friday rolls around we can enjoy our whole weekend.... if they get their **** together I may even take thursday and friday off. But I have finally learned my lesson.. I am waiting this **** out this time.

Angloomy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Promised lies

xXBlooDYMagEXx

11-06-2011

if I had found this game earlier ... I would have gotten such a key and played the awesome LoL in year 2009

I started to play at november 2009 :P