Why is it...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HautStuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

That there's always at least one person that's either disconnected or AFK in practically every game?

Seņor Pancho

11-10-2011

i had maybe 1 or 2 leaver / afk / dc in close to 200 games on 2 different accounts.

unless you are extremely unlucky, i really doubt you are getting one "practically every game"

Kiddalee

11-10-2011

How strange that it happened to you at night. It usually happens to me on weekday mornings, when people from every-freakin'-where are playing.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

because there isn't

HautStuff

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
How strange that it happened to you at night. It usually happens to me on weekday mornings, when people from every-freakin'-where are playing.
I'm talking about when I play in the daytime

Deathnor

11-11-2011

im right under 30 games total and ive only seen 2 ppl get dced who were back in game in almost no time.

Tenebrae Corvus

11-11-2011

Well, add me to the bandwagon of the unfortunate because I have a dc or afk nearly every day. I wish something was done about it.

Geekweezul

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenebrae Corvus View Post
Well, add me to the bandwagon of the unfortunate because I have a dc or afk nearly every day. I wish something was done about it.
Like what? Riot goes to their house and tapes thenm to their computers?

It doesn't matter what punishment they implement, there will always be leavers.

Just deal with it.

Aerodynamic

11-11-2011

It doesn't happen often but when it does happen, it's always the same person who keeps joining matches and ruins them. You just have to take a 5 minute break to get out of que with that person.

Fleija

11-11-2011

i've played dominion about 7 times now. SIX of those games had at least 1 dc or never connected.