Why is Riven so Wallpaper-worthy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baron Ogre

11-10-2011

I was confused by the amount of Riven e-love I saw too, but I guess it makes sense. She's an (weary) exile (singing her song of loneliness) she looks upset but determined in her splash art (I.E she needs someone to hold her) and a very reasonable bust. I think all these combine to make her popular.

Personally, I think some faded scars should be added to her face area to complete the "Cast away warrior" look, but that's just me.

Charles Barklius

11-10-2011

To quote Tobuscus
hothothothothothothothothothothot

Die Nacht

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Ogre View Post
I was confused by the amount of Riven e-love I saw too, but I guess it makes sense. She's an (weary) exile (singing her song of loneliness) she looks upset but determined in her splash art (I.E she needs someone to hold her) and a very reasonable bust. I think all these combine to make her popular.
I was thinking something like that, she seems more "realistic". To be frank, MF is hot and all but she does not seem realistic. Something about Riven just seem, moderate. Not too hot, or too ugly. Not too feminine but not manly either.

Quote:
Personally, I think some faded scars should be added to her face area to complete the "Cast away warrior" look, but that's just me.
Look at this pic (from the thread I linked).

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=317088&d=1320852613

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

I personally don't see what's so great about her. People really like her though and she's quite popular.

Expect another skin for her soon. Likely bunny girl riven. Even before Le blanc gets a new skin.

I'll stick with morgana. I like the dark misunderstood type.

Also her ears are sexy.

Baron Ogre

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Nacht View Post
I was thinking something like that, she seems more "realistic". To be frank, MF is hot and all but she does not seem realistic. Something about Riven just seem, moderate. Not too hot, or too ugly. Not too feminine but not manly either.

Look at this pic (from the thread I linked).

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=317088&d=1320852613
Well hey, that's just perfect. But yeah the appeal I can see for her, comes from a combination of her physical personality, and known history. "Lone Wanderer" types are always popular, and the character they molded around this archetype was done very well.

She kind of reminds me of Shyvana too. They both seem like they were both designed around their armor and weapons before their physical build, which results in them looking realistically tough, and pretty.

aim1essgun

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Nacht View Post
I can see that.

For some reason she reminds me vauguely of Shepard in Mass Effect (and I'm creepily in love with my Shepard).

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

I blame Bishoujou Riven.

Ibuki Suika

11-10-2011

I love Riven and even I dont get it.

Sketchy

11-10-2011

How could this not be wallpaper worthy?

UnknownRandom

11-10-2011

i hate lesbians