[Champion Idea]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rollingred

09-29-2009

My 1st champion idea! I don't have any super unique abilities,but I just want to see a pig on a pogo stick in game! Thoughts, cares, or concerns welcome!

Champion : Hambam , The Pogo Pig
Type : Disabler/Support

Lore: When Hambam was very sad when he found out that pigs couldn't fly. After pondering his life who noticed his tail was spiraled sort of like a spring. After that, Hambam came up with the genius idea to use a pogo stick to bounce really high instead of flying. The rest is history....

Appearence : http://graphicshunt.com/funny/images...tick-12441.htm
Except with an added baseball cap or mo hawk!

Dialouges :
Lots of Deliverance quotes! "Imuh make you squeeeeeel like a piggy!"
"I'm a radiant pig"
"Salu-what?"

Attributes :
Health -> mid
Attacks -> low
Defense -> high
Mana -> mid

Abilities :

Q : Pogo Pounce : Hambam jumps in the air landing on selected hero and stunning them for 3? seconds.

W: Pig Sty: Hambam creates an AoE pigsty on a selected area of the map in range. The pigsty slows all movement of enemy heroes who cast a spell in the pigsty. ( I would like this to have a long cooldown,but can be recast when cooled down. Pigsty is permanent on the selected area of the map until cast else where.)

E : Battle Squeeeel: Hambam lets out an uplifting squeeeel that buffs all party members health by a % for 30 seconds.

R : Pogo Pummel : Hambam channels/charges his pogo stick up and at the end unleashes randomly bouncing on all enemy heroes stunning them for one second each and doing medium damage. (Think Omnislash sorta)

Passive : Hambam is a greedy little pig and gets 50 gold if he gets a killing blow on a hero.

Melhkior

09-29-2009

hmm a 3 sec stun on ANY hero is too much in this game.... would suggest to either change it or make it allot lower.... prefferebly change it... same reason that they didnt give rammus stun is cause its just too strong to be able to get close to some1 AND stun+dmg him.
W is somewhat unclear to me... is it for the entire game? what timelimet is apropriate...
E is a nice thought but HP stacking is alrdy OP in this game so i suggest being carefull with abilitys that add HP.
R is good, but again i'd be carefull on stun abils since they are generally OP.

just my thoughts... i do like the idea of a pogoing pig in the game.... :P

Rollingred

09-29-2009

Thanks for the reply Melhkior! Ill change some stuff after some more replies and brainstorming is done!

iLOVEBEER

09-29-2009

Awesome idea!

Rollingred

09-30-2009

Bump!!!