Kobrey " The jungeler"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pheryel

09-29-2009

The Idea is a toon that is a jungle based assasin.

First off i know im a horable speller so i hope you kope with it well. Yes the champion needs polishing but i like the basic consept of the champion so far. alot of the abilitys can be used smartly together such as my osmosis and force of nature skills. i dont think the champion would be to overpowered but will be powerfull in the right hands. as is true for most champions in LOL.

Kobrey " The jungeler"

Skill 1 :
One With Nature
Activate : Transports you from a bush to any nearby bush

(kinda like flash but with a large range, say the distance between the bushes on one side of center lane to the other side bushes. cool down starts off long but becomes shorter as you level up, and starts off with a heavy mana cost at start and cost decreases with leveling up.)

Skill 2
Bloodlust
Passive: See any champion under 15-75% HP in bushes on the map and gain 1-5% attack speed and +1-5 attack dammage per 10% missing hp of nearby enimy champions. (Maximum 80% attack speed and +60 attack dammage)

(will be more powerfull late game but early on starting at seeing them below 15% hp and only 1% attack speed and +1 dammage per 10% missing hp of nearby enimy champions not really a huge starter. more like warwics blood sent at low levels. Also the seeing of champions is only in bushes which is most of peoples escape plans to get away.)
Note: it dosent show the low HP champions to the rest of his team.

Skill 3
Osmosis
Active: you dive into the ground and move to target location Forceing up roots from the ground latching onto champions slowing there movement speed and sucking out there life force and returning a portion to yourself.

(about 75% the dammage of morganas pool and a snare that scales according to level is powerfull but puts him into the fray so unlike morganas ability this can put you in a volnerable spot)

Ult
Force of nature
Activate: At your current location you seamingly comes from all directions slashing champions and drawing them to the center of your location.

(the animation would be you going into the ground. and poping back out of the ground at the edge of the radiouse of the Ult and diving to the other side of the radiouse whild slashing any champions in its path and diving back into the ground and reapeating it over and over, im hoping to find out a method to make the number of times the champion dose this based on how much attack speed you have and the dammage bassed on your current + attack. so the ult is more powerfull bassed on how low nearby champions are. making it weak as an opener but strong as a finisher.)

Passive
Wonderlust
Stealthed while in Bushes unless using a skill. (1.5 second fade time like other stealths)
Movement speed slightly increased while in bushes

(meaning you need a see stealth pot to see them in the bushes.)

Visual

in my mind this champion would be a cross between a skeletal looking person and a tree. hence the head would look more or less like a skull with the huge empty eyes. slits for nostrals. and instead of a top and bottem jaw it would just be long teeth comming down as the top of the mouth starting skinny at the top and fat at the bottem all in wood coloring. the basic bodie would be skinny and have branches and vegitation growing out of it. and the arms would be long and praying mantis in struction but with long razer sharp claws instead of mandibles. not shure if this champ should actualy have legs or just seam to be out of the ground.

Pheryel

09-29-2009

for fun i drew up a very rough drawing of a consept of this champions look

[img=http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7424/kobray.th.jpg]

Mutant

09-29-2009

really nice skills, my favorite is 'one with nature' :-D

Willisee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2009

Being stealthed in the bushes as a passive would make this guy almost impossible to kill. He would just have to teleport bush to bush, then go underground, gank, then return to bush.

And all you would have to do is ping everytime someone is in the bush and your team would know they were there. I could understand moving faster in grass, but I dunno about the super map sight.

Is his osmosis move a channeling spell? Is it like a teleporting version of Fiddle's drain?

I think his moves work together well for his theme, but just to much and to hard to kill.

Pheryel

09-29-2009

you also have to reolize that bushes are sparce in lanes and there will probly be maps with hardly any at all. they sight thing yes you can ping but that needs comunication and is only to cut off the basic get away strat that is to run in a bush so they dont see you. i dident have osmosis as a chanel spell because than you could combine it with force of nature as the only 2 actual gank skills in a battle. and the stealth thing in bushes was a way to add a new type of stealth chr into the game other than your bland stealth most games have such as twitch and eve.

again some of this needs work but i think over all it isent actualy an uber chr. since you have to have some sort of skill to do the bush porting fast enoff and you cant use it from open area. you need to be in a bush to do it. the intention was to make it a gank chr that has to be cleaver to get the kills rather than just stay stealthed till you 2 shot someone than stealth again.

yes that would be posible but would take allot of calculation to pull off. (sorry im half asleep while posting atm)

Somnambulist

09-29-2009

crazy op and a little too warwicky

Willisee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2009

The thing about a passive invisible is that there is no cool down. At least on evelyn and twitch you can count on them not being able to go stealth and then attack real quick and go stealth again. And you get that 2 second fade time. A stealth bush passive would allow me to walk out of the bush, attack, and walk right back in. And the other champion would be helpless unless they had some way to see inv player.

It isn't unreasonable or anything, but it would just be to fast. It is hard enough catching people who aren't invisible when they start running through grass.

Pheryel

09-29-2009

you could always add a fade time befor they stealth when they enter the bushes. that way they have to be smart about using one with nature to get into the bushes. port to another bush and hope they dont find you in time.

Willisee

09-29-2009

Yea, a fade time would definitely make the passive more interesting and balanced. You should consider adding that to your original post.

Pheryel

09-29-2009

added to original post willisee. thx for the imput. honestly over all i really think this would be an interesting champion though.