Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe and Veigar - Changes not went as intended?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theorycrafter

06-28-2010

Quote:
TapiocaBall:
They didn't NEED a test realm. Any experienced player with an ounce of common sense could tell those changes were NOT balacing anything.

Well. You're right, but I really hope Riot had some good reasoning behind this.

Spoing

06-28-2010

You make a test realm
You put some stuff in it
People give good feedback on changes and also bring in other stuff that could help, also make petitions of better changes
You just make your own patch, sneak in a few stealth nerfs, **** up a poll that states that the morgana nerf on shield was dumb.
And keep spitting out new heroes and stuff without fixing the wrong Teemo buff.

CertainDeath

06-28-2010

ashe got large buff? what buff? where? how?

Spoing

06-28-2010

Free clairvoyance on her E.

JohnnySmash

06-28-2010

I hate Veigar's new ult, before I could use it on a Garen or something and with the 1.2 AP ratio and extra damage I knew I could make a big dent. Now if I use it on a Garen with the lower AP ratio and no extra damage it's like lol no damage.

If they wanted it to go by AP instead of damage just revert the ult AP ratio back to 1.2 only have it count 40% of the target's AP instead of 80%, and if they have no AP or almost no AP do bonus damage like he did before to non-mana heroes.

Theorycrafter

06-28-2010

Quote:
CertainDeath:
ashe got large buff? what buff? where? how?

Free clairvoyance, dmg increase on her volley, just 2 less arrows (big deal?).
For this, only small nerfs to the stun and her slows. Big deal. She's still high.

CertainDeath

06-28-2010

Quote:
IAmTheSpoon:
Free clairvoyance, dmg increase on her volley, just 2 less arrows (big deal?).
For this, only small nerfs to the stun and her slows. Big deal. She's still high.

her e skill isnt even quit close to clairvoyance. Small range and too short. And in teamfights it almost gives you nothing, because if you are smart, and have some map awareness you know anyway where you opponents are most of the time, having a 2seconds pick at some bush wont be a game changing.
While the bug fixes nerfed her pretty well. Obviously those were bugs, but they made her a bit more viable, but not OP. 2 less arrows on volley is kinda big deal in early game. I havent notice info about increasing dmg on her volley.... source?
On the other hand, now slow from volley doesnt stack with frostarrow, and her stun on ultimate is muuuch worse. Which is kinda big of a nerf. (even if it was never intended to work the way it did before)

Evil Elf

06-28-2010

R should be remade COMPLETELY. It's damage is on lower levels equal to Q but it has this hell of a cooldown. All in all it's useless..

Zenharu

06-28-2010

Ashe's changes WERE on the Test Realm and WERE tested.

Everyone who is saying: "Big deal, two less arrows." Has yet to play Ashe. Those two arrows make a very noticeable difference. =/

Spoing

06-28-2010

I played Ashe, barely noticed.