Card master Saving gold card really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epoch

Senior Member

09-29-2009

WTF is this its a skill called wild card but all you see is gold cards flying everywhere and then i tried it and WOW you can SAVE THE GOLD CARD so its the one that gets used 100% thats suck BS FIX IT NOW


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mjollnir

Senior Member

09-29-2009

being able to select and save gold cards isn't a bug... its intended.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epoch

Senior Member

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjollnir View Post
being able to select and save gold cards isn't a bug... its intended.

i know that... its bull**** though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mjollnir

Senior Member

09-29-2009

well, i'm going to nit pick and say this should go under suggestions then :P.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Teej

Senior Member

09-29-2009

do you get 2, one right after the other, on purpose though? by design? really?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salabaster

Member

09-29-2009

i think i allways have lag when i play cm, i cant really get gold cards all the time because i have to use the skill like 1 second before the flip and gold cards only stay up for like half that long.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argent Shaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Teej View Post
do you get 2, one right after the other, on purpose though? by design? really?
I'll assume you're talking about "double carding"? Where when you get a gold card you'll end up throwing a second as well? If so then from what I understand, no. It is currently a bug that if you don't move after you throw the first card and Twisted Fate auto-attacks right after he'll throw a second gold card.

As for Saving the gold card, like Mjollnir said this is an intended feature and it does have a timer on how long you can hold it if I remember correctly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toomad

Senior Member

09-29-2009

The problem is that the blue and red cards almost completly lose their purpose (imo).

You can hit the skill like a mad man for a dps increase (getting alot blue cards) but in a fight vs champions or minions/groups gold will always be better and it costs alot mana.

So only reason to not use the gold cards is dragon and baron, wow....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buckwheat

Member

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent Shaman View Post
As for Saving the gold card, like Mjollnir said this is an intended feature and it does have a timer on how long you can hold it if I remember correctly.
If it's an intended feature then how come players get it constantly? I think you don't understand how good people can get for the timing of this ability. Using a stop watch and a bit of time, anyone can turn this 'lucky' chance of gold into a constant chance of gold. The speeds of the card rotations never change so players can easily memorize when gold is going to pop up, destroying the idea of Twisted Fate being lucky.

It's not luck if you win at the casino every time. It's cheating.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooking Panda

Senior Member

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
If it's an intended feature then how come players get it constantly? I think you don't understand how good people can get for the timing of this ability. Using a stop watch and a bit of time, anyone can turn this 'lucky' chance of gold into a constant chance of gold. The speeds of the card rotations never change so players can easily memorize when gold is going to pop up, destroying the idea of Twisted Fate being lucky.

It's not luck if you win at the casino every time. It's cheating.
I agree, it's basically a no cooldown aoe stun that you can have whenever you want. I'd actually be fine with just removing the damage.