[Guide] Sunfire Shaco in Summoner's Rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Bender

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyzar View Post
I've seen it, but I haven't really done any research or tested it out.

Let's take a look at it now. IF it works, I'll add a section to the guide.

So...

At level 18, with only 4 Sunfire capes, you'd get 3661 HP (Without runes or masteries involved)

That's 73.22 bonus damage per hit.

His untampered with crit chance at level 18 is 10.15, so this would give him a 28.15% Crit chance.

I'd say no, simply because this build is focused around AoE Sunfire damage and the Atma is more of a focus damage item. That being said, I can see this item working really well in conjuction with a survivability oriented Shaco.

An item build that involved things like Frozen Mallet and Banshee's veil for a more defensively sound Shaco, maybe even a levi.

With those 3 items alone (20 stacks), he gets 3976 HP, which would mean Just about +80 Damage.

It's also more cost effective as those three items cost 7280 where as 4 Sunfires cost 10040, although I'd guess the gap is smaller due to the improved farming that Sunfires give.
yeah you are right, its better to go all the way with Capes

Brees

06-26-2010

AD annie is on par with sunfire shaco

Alyzar

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees View Post
AD annie is on par with sunfire shaco
Care to explain or just silly trolling?

defying odds

06-26-2010

Sunfire shaco sucks because you can't backdoor quickly. The other team can't just have 1 person defend because it's not enough. Shaco can take almost anyone 1v1 or you can just ignore them and just keep attacking turret/inhib. So you're essentially forcing them to send 2 champs back so your team can fight 4vs 3 fights or push easily. Backdooring can win games even if your team sucks.

Also it takes 3 capes for sunfire shaco to start to becoming strong, but it takes too much time/gold to get 3 capes. You also can't solo baron. Also when u enter a team battle with capes, they will just run away.

Blasphemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

this guide will be useless soon.. Riot is fixing shaco so that he clone does not double auras. meaning the clone will not get it's own sunfire auras. Enjoy this while you can.. The fix IS coming.

Alyzar

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by defying odds View Post
Sunfire shaco sucks because you can't backdoor quickly. The other team can't just have 1 person defend because it's not enough. Shaco can take almost anyone 1v1 or you can just ignore them and just keep attacking turret/inhib. So you're essentially forcing them to send 2 champs back so your team can fight 4vs 3 fights or push easily. Backdooring can win games even if your team sucks.
I've already stated that one of the major faults in Sunfire Shaco is that he can't backdoor as well. I also stated that he works really well in Heavy DPS teams (Tristana, Pantheon, etc.). If you bothered to read past the title, you'd know this. Moving on to the

Quote:
Also it takes 3 capes for sunfire shaco to start to becoming strong, but it takes too much time/gold to get 3 capes. You also can't solo baron. Also when u enter a team battle with capes, they will just run away.
Addressing the 3 capes. Only three scenarios would allow for you to make a statement like this.

1.) You didn't read the guide and thus you are either uninformed, a troll, or stupid (No offense meant).

2.) You didn't read the guide, tried the build anyway, failed to realize the point of the build, and the several points I address, and thus fell short.

3.) You didn't read the guide, but you are a shaco player that probably plays the more traditional route. This threatens the fragile ecosystem of your mind in the way that a schizophrenic is threatened by reality.

Note how every single of these scenarios involves you not reading it because everything you've stated has been addressed, excluding one thing and that's soloing baron. If you want to know about the early game role of Sunfire Shaco, backdoor with Sunfire Shaco, and etc, it's all there. Go read. Have fun. In fact, I even use your backdoor method at the earlier game, so talking about it like Sunfire Shaco can't do it is nothing short of ridiculous.

Based on what you said, it's fairly obvious that you are a solo queuer. If you aren't a solo queuer, then you are in a premade that you probably blame for every mistake that as a team you make. I don't know if you know this, but in a notable number of games, a team will attempt to grab Baron at the fifteen minute mark and there is usually a sizable team fight there and whoever wins said team fight usually wins the game assuming they are capable of grabbing Baron and pushing mid. The idea of soloing baron is silly because in a decent team, you don't have to spec to do something like that. You don't have to spec to push entire lanes by yourself. It's a team game.

Alyzar

06-27-2010

Bump.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

06-27-2010

Make it boots, Madreds, starks, 2 x sunfire and guardian's and you'll live a lot longer vs fed casters and you'll do damage more effectively without being completely shut down by magic resist.

Billy Ruben

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalis View Post
Make it boots, Madreds, starks, 2 x sunfire and guardian's and you'll live a lot longer vs fed casters and you'll do damage more effectively without being completely shut down by magic resist.

Then it's not a SUNFIRE CAPE BUILD.

You're an idiot. Go away.

Also: Hi Alyzar.

(I've gone 21/2/16 with this build before. Aaand, I've never lost a single game with Shaco, sunfirebuild or not; but that was the best game I've ever played with him.)

Alyzar

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalis View Post
I'll try that out, although it's not really the point of the build. I will try it out, though.