The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

02-07-2012

I only play twisted treeline despite all its short comings, but I just want to know if riot is even considering any of the very good fixes discussed in this thread.

RIOT Let us know you care even a little bit about TT anymore

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

I would like to play an AP carry like Brand in TT, but I can't because the AP items I need are too expensive for the farm I get, and they leave huge gaps in my build. (After getting an amplifying tome and blasting wand, you still need 1000 gold to make them into a void staff, leaving an odd gap)

ShantyKing

02-07-2012

I would like to gain the satisfaction of knowing that Riot gives a **** about this map, but I can't, because they don't.

This thread is the only one of the Twisted Treeline forum that has a Red post, and it only has one (OP).

The bugs, imbalances, and problems are many and paramout.. Plz give TT some love.

ShooterDudeLoL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

The Most useless Thread For Twisted Treeline

Moon Huffer

02-09-2012

I want to be able to choose more champions to jungle with in threes however,

It is very difficult to kill a buff camp off the bat, and this would be necessary to keep up with the same amount of gold/xp that the lanes are getting. There are few champions that can kill the white/green buff groups, and only a couple more that can do red.

please somehow make the jungle easier, provide some extra sustain for junglers . Or provide a different wriggles lantern specific for threes, since you are required to use it for most champs as well.

Thats another problem with jungle, some mana champs get drained so fast. Wriggles has no mana / mp5.

In order to make more champs viable for TT jungle, i think the level 1 buff camps need nerfs or you should provide some buffs that will help the junglers take down atleast 1 buff camp at the beginning (lvls 1-3, around 3:30 in).

**EDIT

Also,
I want to practice normal DRAFT 3v3, but i can't. come on this one can't be that hard to fix?>??

edit#2
Another problem is items in 3v3 are taken right from SR. I think TT needs its own items! Or atleast slightly adjusted SR items to better suit TT, because alot of items arent viable! You wont get too much gold in a short TT game, and mid-priced items 1000-2000ish arent that great for AP champs. AP champs on TT need some sort of cheaper Rabadons, or atleast different choices what they have now.
^On TT I want more options for items for AP characters midgame, because doran's rings are just too good until you can afford an endgame item.

AVIEINT

02-10-2012

When I play as Graves, I'd actually like to acquire a few champion kills instead of becoming a minion bane, but sadly I get double teamed.

chebasteba

02-10-2012

when playing TT normal I'd like somewhat even matches but am unable to because no normal draft mode exists

twinksthebard

02-11-2012

I would like to ban trynd so he cant carry every game, but i cant because there is no draft pick for some reason.

Mini Dude 22

02-12-2012

I would like to be able to report someone, but i can't because nothing is ever done about them unless people use the n word, or are talking smack about women...

Mr Mad Cow

02-17-2012

in EVERY situation, I would like to BAN LEE SIN AND TRYN but I can't because THERE IS NO ****ING DRAFT MODE!!!!!!!!!