Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aquilux

01-27-2012

Aka: "The most useless feedback for Twisted Treeline because we will never read anything you say; just keep venting here."

Ions03

01-30-2012

When i notice ive never posted on the Twisted Treeline forums... 2000 games played 1000s of posts on forums this is my first one on twisted treeline... ive only played it 5-6 times? what is twisted treeline is it a lost relic and will dominions fate be the same

Yankowich

01-30-2012

When playing normals, I would like to ban and counterpick, but cannot since draft pick is not available

(I'm an echo~~)

Nyxefiros

01-31-2012

Quote:
Yankowich:
When playing normals, I would like to ban and counterpick, but cannot since draft pick is not available

(I'm an echo~~)

I'm an echo's echo~~

Reverent Messiah

01-31-2012

You echoes should really take up yodeling. Maybe then it will irritate them enough to listen to that echo. :P

Ban and counterpick would be nice tho.

Kat Katastrophe

Recruiter

02-01-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1742976
OK!

ZapatillaLoca

02-01-2012

when i play TT id like a draft mode so i can ban stealth/bruiser combos that have no business being in TT to begin with.

Bacardii7

02-01-2012

When I play 3's. I would like to have a chance of winning, but the other team picked Tryndamere.

BuzzJack

02-02-2012

I would love to finish the game, but the enemy is too busy kiting all the minions into their spawn turret.

Lenowill

Recruiter

02-04-2012

When the enemy team picks Lee Sin in Blind Pick, I would like to have access to a clicky Immobilize item to stop him from blinkdashing over walls all the time, but I can't because itemization for Twisted Treeline is the same as for Summoner's Rift.

When I play a support-oriented champion, I would like to have access to Aura Items or Clicky Buff for Target Ally Items that are tuned for 3v3 play, but I can't, because itemization for Twisted Treeline is the same as for Summoner's Rift.

When I play a support-oriented champion on a team with no jungler, I would like to focus on letting someone else get last hits and build Gold Per Time items like on SR, but I usually can't do this viably because TT games are designed to last less time and the available Gold Per Time items are tuned for SR.

When I successfully kill an enemy Inhibitor Turret, I would like to be able to feel good about killing the Inhibitor as well, but I often can't because killing the inhibitor generates massive farming potential for the enemy team while only mildly improving my team's map control.