The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Palasit

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRooster View Post
When I play Twisted Treeline I would like to have fun, but I can't because I play against some combination of Tryndamere, Singed, Leesin, and Shaco EVERY game
This

When I play Twisted tree line, i would like a draft mode to prevent this ^, but i cant because there isn't one.

TT draft mode would fix the many complaints that many players have regarding this map. Champions like Shaco, Tryndamere, and Singed have a clear advantage in this map due to its small lanes and many walls for them to flash or spin through. Draft Mode would eliminate the problem without having to deal with the individual issues themselves.

Swiftcarp

01-24-2012

When I post legitimate problems in a kind, organized fashion on the forums, I would like to get a red response, but I can't because the thread gets moved to the Twisted Treeline forums, where no red treads.

Fiercely Fuzzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
In X situation, I would like to do Y, but cannot because of Z.

Examples:

When they pick Dr. Mundo, I would like to counter him with anti-healing, but all anti-healing champions are lousy on this map and Executioner's Calling is bad.

When they turtle, I would like to punch my monitor, but cannot because I cannot afford to needlessly waste expensive electronic equipment.
Tell that to the MF/Tristana or Kat combo that keeps ruining my Mundo games.

Xin Kaishek

01-24-2012

In Twisted Treeline, I would like to play the mode casually, but cannot because there is no bots vs. AI.
In Twisted Treeline, I would like to ban Tryndamere, but cannot because there is no draft mode.

If you address these two issues, everyone will be happy, you'll get more players who left the game because of a lack of variety, you'll get hundreds of TT players back, and people will begin specializing in 3s, making it a viable, supportable mode. Not adding bots and draft is just stabbing yourself in the foot, and honestly I don't buy the arguments about draft mode or bots mode splitting TT players. The fact is that people who would play DO NOT play because of a lack of draft in TT (I'm one of them).

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Something must be done already. This is truly ridiculous. What's going on Riot? We need some answers already...

Unborn

01-24-2012

It doesn't seem that reds check in on the 3v3 forums much

Aquilux

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbornblaster View Post
It doesn't seem that reds check in on the 3v3 forums much
They clearly don't check it EVER.

Eddyv

Recruiter

01-25-2012

its funny because last post was in 2009!

Aquilux

01-27-2012

This is pretty embarrassing, Riot.

TK3HDP

Recruiter

01-27-2012

cuak cuak cuak cuak cuak cuak cuak !!!!!!!