The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MARV FR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseEU View Post

3..Try (yourself) to jungle with any jungler that isnt Lee Sin, Udyr or WW and tell me the neutrals didn't CRUSH you => .
TRYND kthxbye

Not LiteKerosene

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseEU View Post
1. Invert the positions of Nexus tower and Nexus.

2. Nerf the stupid Monk, Shaco and other champs like Skarner: This is ALSO asked by 5v5 players.

3..Try (yourself) to jungle with any jungler that isnt Lee Sin, Udyr or WW and tell me the neutrals didn't CRUSH you => fix the jungle please. Most of the mid-low tier junglers have disappeared and it is boring.

4. Fix turtling in general.

5. Fix the drake: 280x3 gold every 5 min + 10-20% damage bonus = Gamebreaking. Also the Drake has 275 AD at 4.40 (REALLY?). It only gives even more advantage to the OP junglers that I previously mentionned.

6. Add a draft mode solo, and if possible a draft ranked soloq. If you fear that there wouldn't be enough players for 2 ladders (draft and blind) => There will be enough, and eventually only draft would satisfy the playerbase.

Fix this and you'll satistfy 90% of the 3v3 playerbase's expectations.

The 1st point may be a lot of work for you (I know a map takes a lot of place on the servers or smthg like that), the 5 else cost you NOTHING.

P.S: Oh and could you please care a bit about EU, we pay our skins too.
~Shaco, trynd, lee sin are all op because of their mobility and that they're excellent duelists plus being able to do dragon at level 6 in seconds, sometimes even before 6(especially on lee). I think if dragon wall, and the redlizard wall have to not be jumpable to cool these champs off from being such hotshots and gamebreakingly over powered. Oh, and Skarner. Skarner is just op, hes op on 5v5 too. a turling skarner is a pain in the ass to deal with

~What to do with drake I wonder, its very easy to get thats for certain and gives way too much gold. The question is, do you nerf his gold/damage buff or do you make him harder to kill? I think the gold/damage buff needs nerfed, cause a baron like neutral on 3v3, small as it is wouldnt work.

~If you're going to revert the nexus turret to the other side, 1 of 2 things would have to change;

1. The wall to the base would have to not be jumpable by any means, because backdoors would esentially force you to stay in base ENCOURAGING turtling.

2. The base would have to be bigger, spread farther away from the wall.

~ And for god sakes fix the jungle spawns, being random in a competative game is NOT cool, and it can really **** you up if you dont get lucky. Something else too that isnt big, but shouldnt be an issue; Fox the wraith/wolf buff camp bushes, you can melee the right buff wraith while in the bush but you cant do it on the left one which is just stupid.

IalreadyHateYou

01-14-2012

1. Make certain walls fatter so champions can't jump over/through them. Mobility is too OP in a map this small.
2. Fix turtling
3. Add normal draft mode
4. Fix the jungle in many ways. The map is too small for their to have tons of farm laying around. I hate how this game becomes the "Get a Wriggles and farm for 20 minutes" game.
5. Make jungling champions less effective in some way.

Eldaroft

01-14-2012

when i play an AP character, i want to win, but i cant because of the op AD carries onTT. ex lee sin, tryn. and the tanks. rammus, and singed.

dayoldmilk

01-14-2012

where is the sage button for this thread? im ****ing tired of seeing it on the front page

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARV FR View Post
TRYND kthxbye
Trynd needs a strong pull and luck on the rng for his two first camps if he wants to be able to jungle without a lvl 2 back. Jungling with lot of ganks is still possible but you can't always count on your allies when you're in soloQ.
My point was: you need a "natural jungler" + 70 armor lvl 1 if you plan on cleaning jungle in 3v3

I only mentionned Lee Skarner and Shaco on the nerf list because they are champs that 5v5 and 3v3 players agree on being OP. I don't know about Trynd's situation on 5v5 even if he seems to be good, and I didn't mention Riven because she's getting a nerf next patch.

@Mr.Smuggles: I think lowering his damage and reducing the rewards he gives would make it an important objective for the team without giving a "freewin" for the first team that kills it. Also a bit of lategame scaling would be good since he can be killed in 2-3 seconds when he spawns if you have wriggles.

@dayoldmilk: You could start by not posting here.

LilRooster

01-16-2012

When I play Twisted Treeline I would like to have fun, but I can't because I play against some combination of Tryndamere, Singed, Leesin, and Shaco EVERY game

D4RK3W0LF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

I jungle on summoner's rift but i can't in twisted treeline because the wraiths do too much damage, they heal with each attack, the camps in general do too much damage to be worth it, and the camps/buffs are totally random

Aquilux

01-23-2012

I would like to play a normal draft mode TT because I do not like the pressure of ranked, but I cannot because there is no TT draft mode.

I would like to see Riot posts responding to some of the many serious issues this thread (that Riot themselves started) has brought up, but I don't because Riot doesn't really care about TT or the TT player base.

Aquilux

01-23-2012

The lasers are imba. Left side activates at bottom step and right side at top. Also the right side minions (bottom lane) freaking rally into the bottom step of the left side. The enemy team doesn't even have to kite them. It's extremely annoying to have to farm the jungle the next 30 minutes in order to get beefy enough to take the left side's nexus turret when you should have won so much earlier. It makes the game boring and frustrating.