The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaughingWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

The two biggest problems:
1.When enemies are turtling, I would like to be able to siege down their nexus turret, but cannot because SUPER MINIONS KEEP GETTING PULLED INTO FOUNTAIN.
2.When I play with friends, I would like to lane or at the very least have a reliable jungle, but cannot because jungle spawns are random.

A much more debatable problem:
1.When playing aggressively in lane, I would like to be rewarded for dominating my matchup correctly, but cannot because wall-jump junglers can gank too easily at any time with incredibly low risk/reward ratio.

KaoticAsylim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

When I'm trying to finish a game, I'd like the Nexus turret to be on the other side of the nexus, but Riot won't do it for us.

IVIalice

11-22-2011

It is now 50 minutes into the game... the enemy has been turtling for 30 minutes sitting at their fountain training our super minion into their fountain... and now ive knifed my monitor... and now im hanging myself

QweDwImNoobLol

11-23-2011

TT is fun but Imba...

DragonEpico

11-23-2011

In solo top lane, I cannot pick someone who can't dash thru walls. If I don't, i'll be harrased from dragon position and enemy laner will have an easy escape always. I cannot even reach bushes safely because i will get ganked from behind.

I cannot jungle with casters, because they have no buffs compared with 3 buffs AD junglers have.

Pretty much that.

ShooterDudeLoL

11-23-2011

When they pick Singed, it's virtually impossible to stop him. It's easier to do this on SR because it's ok to pick something other than Tanky DPS and you can harass, but on TT there's almost nothing you can do. He just farms too well and does too much damage and with only 3 people it's impossible to focus him down. The same applies to Trynd lessly.

Also as many others have stated turtling is absurdly easy to do. Matches that should be over in 15 minutes take over a half hour.

Also this mode needs draft pick, and don't give me that "but no one plays TT" well no ****? There's a reason no one plays TT you know, the whole ignoring it for years thing?

Notrich

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
In X situation, I would like to do Y, but cannot because of Z.

Examples:

When they pick Dr. Mundo, I would like to counter him with anti-healing, but all anti-healing champions are lousy on this map and Executioner's Calling is bad.

When they turtle, I would like to punch my monitor, but cannot because I cannot afford to needlessly waste expensive electronic equipment.
In TT situation, I would like to play normal draft pick, but i cannot because Riot thinks the queue population is too small and they are afraid to remove blind pick and replace it with the more balanced draft mode.

meanwhile the biggest complaint is imba champs... biggest complaint disappears with draft mode... less reason to complain... more reason for the former complainers to play the game... more queue population

Udub

11-23-2011

I would like to be able to finish games when the enemy turtles, but cannot because they picked Urgot and just drag me into the laser turret when I try to kill the nexus turret.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-23-2011

This thread needs more Singed/Lee Sin QQ.

Rotter Zwerg

11-23-2011

when they pick tryndamere, i would like to counter him by getting thornmail exhaust and ignite, but the fact that the map is so small and has alot of walls means even if i get him to pop his ult he just cleanse/spin/flashes away