Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does riot need to stop making 6300ip champions

Yes, not everyone can drop 10 dollars every two weeks in this game 65 29.41%
Sorry Riot, but you are getting carried away with this 53 23.98%
Maybe, perhaps a ratio of 1 for ever 2 3150's and 1 1350/450 champion 59 26.7%
...no? 44 19.91%
Voters 221 .

Poll-Riot needs to stop making 6300ip champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fydorian

08-12-2011

Riot has to make money somehow. And I'd rather the game stay free than have to wait a little while to get that new champ.
If I wanted EVERY CHAMP EVAAR it would bother me, but I'll just stay choosey and be happy when a champ I enjoy but can't afford is available.
The people who are bothered by missing champs can pay money to support the game and keep it free for everyone so I see no problem.

IAmTheOneWhoNocs

08-12-2011

Can riot at least lower the prices of some, like we only have 3 champions that are 4800....

Halfaddict

08-12-2011

Right, I have been chomping at the bit for Nocturne, got no monies though... Runes are such a better value for my IP it has been impossible to save 6300 for him.