Does riot need to stop making 6300ip champions

Yes, not everyone can drop 10 dollars every two weeks in this game 65 29.41%
Sorry Riot, but you are getting carried away with this 53 23.98%
Maybe, perhaps a ratio of 1 for ever 2 3150's and 1 1350/450 champion 59 26.70%
...no? 44 19.91%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Poll-Riot needs to stop making 6300ip champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

No.
Riot needs to earn money somehow, and you can easily earn enough IP for a 6300 champion.
At one point I had 12k IP, but I used them all on runes.

If you don't want to "grind" for IP, then play HoN.

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniellynet View Post
No.
Riot needs to earn money somehow, and you can easily earn enough IP for a 6300 champion.
At one point I had 12k IP, but I used them all on runes.

If you don't want to "grind" for IP, then play HoN.

Hon isnt free. :P you have to pay just to play.

i /DO/ grind IP. and its not HARD, but its ******edly time consuming. ive bought almost every new hero thats come out besides Kog maw, cause he was the one where i said enough. and i just bought anivia instead.

They dont need to go out of their way to NOT make 6300 champions. but if they ARE going to make a 6300 champion,t hey need to make him DESERVE to be that price. not just be that expensive because they want to rip money from our wallets.

Arclune

06-26-2010

I think some champions deserve to be 6300 if you consider what their abilities are. Ezreal, Karthus, and Twitch's ult can hit every champions in one go from a safe distance too. I think it is a good limiter so people would not over use them.

Anivia: Rebirth, that is automatically deserves 3k ip status. Possible multiple stun with AoE stun, path block, and a nuke.

Blitzcrank: Passive ability can save you from possible death. Rocket Grab, the most annoying ability a player could come across.

Corki: Ehh... Can reveal steath, Gatling Gun can do a great amount of damage if use correctly. His skill shot ult can be spammed to finish off a person.

Ezreal: All skill shots but hits really hard. Has his own flash. Plus his ult flies across the map doing a decent nuke.

Karthus: Global Nuke, what else do i have to say.

Kennen: Can possibly stun more than 1 champ at once with his AoE ult that does a lot of damage too.

Kog'Maw: His ult is ridiculously far but his is still new, so cant really say much.

Malzahar: A fairly long stun with his ult with lots of damage over time spells. Pretty much has his own ignite.

NightReaperXxX

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Again: Why would Riot do something which would make them earn less money then they could be earning?
to keep the community happy and so that we dont think that riot are just making new champions to try and get more money

skyqula

06-27-2010

You dont need to get(money+IP) every hero, let alone buy(money) every hero.

Daniellynet

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonien View Post
Hon isnt free. :P you have to pay just to play.

i /DO/ grind IP. and its not HARD, but its ******edly time consuming. ive bought almost every new hero thats come out besides Kog maw, cause he was the one where i said enough. and i just bought anivia instead.

They dont need to go out of their way to NOT make 6300 champions. but if they ARE going to make a 6300 champion,t hey need to make him DESERVE to be that price. not just be that expensive because they want to rip money from our wallets.
It's pay once to play, not P2P.

Skwerl

06-27-2010

they don't need to stop making 6300ip champions they need to make less
if they keep up this trend many gamer's will just get fed up with it and stop making them any money in the first place

Kashaku

06-27-2010

The poll is wrong... The most ideal situation is that every champion is free. But you have to be realistic: Riot has to make money somehow. So your poll should be like:
- No, keep it as it is.
- Pay once/periodically to play the game (possible with free x-day trial).
- Limited gameplay for non-rp spenders.
- Adding ads for non-rp spenders.

Carados

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightReaperXxX View Post
to keep the community happy and so that we dont think that riot are just making new champions to try and get more money
Tell me, if the next champion costs 6300, are you going to quit the game? Or stop spending money on the game?

AlexHardt

06-27-2010

Reds have said that IP costs are based on difficulty to play. When they come out with a simple champ like Ashe or Sivir again perhaps it will be 450 ip.

They do this so that noobs don't end up buying champs like Blitzcrank or Ezreal as one of their first champs. Those champions are notably harder to successfully use than Ashe and Sivir.