I miss Wriggles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opreich

11-09-2011

Seriously, I miss it on Trundle, on Olaf, on Nocturne, on any tanky AD character. I miss it the cheap armor, ad and lifesteal combo.

I don't want Exc. Calling, Emblem of Valor or Sanguine Blade.

I want Wriggles.

aim1essgun

11-09-2011

Same here bro. Same here.

Without the free ward though it's not nearly as amazing. In SR you're getting like 500g of free wards which makes the effective cost of the item 1100, and thus beyond amazing.

aim1essgun

11-09-2011

dbl. post

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Wouldn't mind a Dominion-only lifesteal/armor item.

I'm also noticing the lack of an attackspeed/armor item since Madred's Bloodrazor isn't in Dominion.

Opreich

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim1essgun View Post
Same here bro. Same here.

Without the free ward though it's not nearly as amazing. In SR you're getting like 500g of free wards which makes the effective cost of the item 1100, and thus beyond amazing.
I just love it for the fact that it provides AD, Lifesteal and Armor in one neat, cheap, awesome package.

Blackfire447

11-09-2011

Yea we neeed an armor/lifesteal/ad item like Wriggles, so many champs use it perfectly and need it

CecilC

11-09-2011

u know if they'd bring that back some champs will be even more OP compared to casters

Phourc

11-09-2011

The only AD/armor item in Dom is Atmas and that thing is just silly.

Would totally love a wriggles-equivalent.

Static Blue

11-09-2011

I play Malphite in Dominion, and I miss Wriggles.

I understand the reasoning behind removing upper-level jungling gear (especially the lantern with its free ward), but as a result most of the jungle-capable characters have taken a hit to either viability or flexibility. Malph especially misses having an item that gives him both AD and armor in the beginning, since Atmas is more or a mid-to-late payoff.

My question though: were these items taken out because of the Unique on bloodrazor, or because armor/AD items were overly powerful? I wouldn't think it would be an issue, but they did go out of their way to remove the armor component from Kitae's...

Opreich

11-11-2011

Still miss Wriggles.