Any Season 2 cinematic trailer coming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

Well the Season 1 cinematic trailer was nice, and with the new season coming I thought it would be nice to have another one.

And the reason I'm writing this in Lore Discussion forum -- if Riot indeed is making one, why not put some lore flavor into it as well? Like Jarvan vs. Swain and such. What do you guys think?

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Im sure they will release a cinematic trailer when the season two is about to start. Now including Lore... not so sure u.u

Summoner Abyss

11-11-2011

I would like the see a cinematic of Jarvan Jumping on swain's raven face.

Kallen Kouzuki

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner Abyss View Post
I would like the see a cinematic of Jarvan Jumping on swain's raven face.
I would like to see a cinematic of Swain ripping Jarvan apart with ravens...

Just saying .

Jaykoboy

11-12-2011

I would like to see a cinematic of Riven cutting Shyvana down with her ultimate, and Yorick at the head of a horde of ghouls. That'd be awesome.

I think Riven's one of their best characters, both story-wise and ability-wise. She HAS to be in the trailer if they make one.

-Jaykoboy-

ChampChar

11-12-2011

eww I dun like riven

Yousonerfed

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampChar View Post
eww I dun like riven
To me, Riven is sick awesome. I just wish she had an MMZ Zero skin.

Fenix12345

11-13-2011

WW and Caitlyn, "sick em boy!"

Anrel

11-13-2011

Well the first one had Kayle VS Morgana as the main fight, which was awesome So I guess the second one would have to top that, Talon VS Garen might be pretty sweet. Some definites I would like to see: Nidalee (turning into cougar form mid fight would also be awesome) Lux, Jax and Shen with Brand thrown in along with trundle. I would quite enjoy the diversity of that

TheNarvalOfDeath

11-13-2011

I think that odds are they will include other classic champions. On first cinematic trailer we had like the original champions (sort of): Kat, Ryze, Alistar, Cho Gath, Nasus, Morgana, Kayle, WW, Ashe, Yi...

Now i think they will include like "second-line" classics such as Amumu, Veigar, Sivir, Nunu... you get the point.

By classic i mean the first guys who "joined" non-lorely speaking