Player intentionally feeding, IP farming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noob Tuber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonk View Post
If someone has 177 (Yes they exist, theres quite a few) leaves they should be permanently banned. End of story.
i saw someone with 346 leaves. He was pro (just kidding he lost us the game by feeding then leaving).

ITS Kira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob Tuber View Post
i saw someone with 346 leaves. He was pro (just kidding he lost us the game by feeding then leaving).
XD

Lucchinii

06-28-2010

It's ok, keep calling people out on the forums.
Shurelia said they don't ban people(although T0ggle was banned it seems), so, go ahead and do it, you won't get in trouble and we know who to qdodge.

Rokk

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS Kira View Post
This player in the screenshots in the chat menu said (very clearly) that he was rage feeding to end the game faster. This man(?) also left at level 1 and didn't come back until 15 minutes into the game and when he did he was hinting he was IP farming.
You act like IP farming is in itself an offense.

iisoloii

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokk View Post
You act like IP farming is in itself an offense.
You act like an ip farmer

Pyrolistical

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucchinii View Post
It's ok, keep calling people out on the forums.
Shurelia said they don't ban people(although T0ggle was banned it seems), so, go ahead and do it, you won't get in trouble and we know who to qdodge.
That's interesting because I was just playing with him last night. He was a terribad Kog

Gimpb

06-28-2010

Yeah, this technique seems to have evolved to counter the game's anti-leaving mechanics. I've seen similar things multiple times myself.

After all, there's not much sense in leaving if it gives you a bad mark and is no different than going afk and no amount of monitoring can sufficiently punish jackasses. You could let players handle it in some sort of automated system. The gotcha there is any such system is any such mechanism will be prone to abuses of its own.

So the real question is how do you solve it? The only real solid solution is to arrange your own games, as far as I can tell.