Wierd error crashes connecting to game :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wocman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

When the champion select ends and it goes to the loading screen before it gets there I get a box saying client verison 1.0.0.87 server verison 1.0.0.94, then it crashes my game.

Riot or anyone know what this error is!? I don't want leaves.

Wocman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Bump as I cannot play with this error. =D

Wocman

06-28-2010

Bump, should I just reinstall LoL? I would rather not though and not have to deal with all the time to re-download patches and for the sake of solving the error and it not happening to me or others in the future.

CrunchBerries

06-28-2010

wish i could help but i have no clue...u should put it in the bug reports forum though so theres a higher chance that one of the riot members will see it

Wocman

06-28-2010

Bump for possible answers.

Wocman

06-28-2010

Good point, slipped my mind.

But thanks for the support man I will head over with this to the bug reports thread now I guess.